A somewhat flexible composite blade with a soft feeling

Istnt the meister basalt the same as the roots 6 from soulspin?
Then it has a kiri core plus abachi...
I don’t know sorry, but I’m pretty sure the second layer is hardish…

Cheers
L-zr

The basalt is not heavier than other fibers if you select the right density.
Mine is 150g/m2 and you need similar amount of epoxy like for carbon or alc.
The basalt mats I come across has to be 200g/m2. I've always wondered how this is glued to wood. With epoxy glue?

Well for the roots 6 its abachi and that is rather soft

Is it? OK that may be because of the basalt layer underneath (Nittaku basalt) because I expect that under a soft top surface it is common to have something hard. Somewhere between the surface and the core.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
Is it? OK that may be because of the basalt layer underneath (Nittaku basalt) because I expect that under a soft top surface it is common to have something hard. Somewhere between the surface and the core.

Cheers
L-zr
It says so on the soulspin webside.
But i am with you in this point- id take a layer of koto under the soft and thick top ply!

Reactions: Lazer
The Blade fels great, not to fast and a Nice vibration to it. Unfortunatelly the Happiness 729 was a huge disappointment, but I kind of expected this. I know it’s going to be great with the right rubber. I had a spare sheet of Rakza 7 soft that I put on BH. It’s way soft so I won’t be using it like this.

I like to find some inexpensive good Chinese options. I am now thinking maybe Happiness Dragon F on FH and Dragon L on BH. But we will see, now I have some options.

But I know one thing, this will be a great blade for me.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: latej
I just put H3 provincial on this one. To my surprise it was not very tacky at all. For instance Glayser 09C is tackier and Bloom powers original tackiness was light years above this.
But I am not complaining it is very balanced and grippy. We shall see how long it stays this way.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
Now I played a few sessions with H3 prob orange and it’s a dissappointment. It’s still very slow and less grippy than bloom power. Not particularly spinny either.
Everything is better with Tibhar hybrid MK. It is boosted lightly with Seamoon. Bloom power was also extremely slow in the beginning but the speed did increase by time so I will wait a little bit and see what happens.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Now I played a few sessions with H3 prob orange and it’s a dissappointment. It’s still very slow and less grippy than bloom power. Not particularly spinny either.
Everything is better with Tibhar hybrid MK. It is boosted lightly with Seamoon. Bloom power was also extremely slow in the beginning but the speed did increase by time so I will wait a little bit and see what happens.

Cheers
L-zr
All H 3, you have to boosted to a right way to get the extra fun, new rubbers one light layer of seamoon is not enough.

All H 3, you have to boosted to a right way to get the extra fun, new rubbers one light layer of seamoon is not enough.
Well, then that forfeits the purpose. But I would think 3 thin layers would be enough. If more they curve and is impossible to glue. I boosted this one more than bloom power.

No H3 may have been good at but is no more, if would have been sticky, yes but it’s not even this, and it’s not cheaper than ESN.

I will give H3 neo a chance but my hopes are low.

Cheers
L-zr

• Haha
Reactions: ben1229
H3 Neo commercial never worked for me, H3 commercial does.........Hurricane 3 NEO Provincial also will not fulfill the promises that they make
But H3 provincial right now is a lame duck, Bloom power eats it for breakfast. There is almost no tackiness at all…

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
That's how I boosting the H3

Attachments

• 20230902_231446.mp4
    4.9 MB
  • 20230902_152432.jpg
    20230902_152432.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • wx_camera_1693662782480.jpg
    wx_camera_1693662782480.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: disaster3
That's how I boosting the H3
Good luck with that…

An H3 with no stickiness and boosted for softness and speed is just like an ESN rubber anyway so what’s the point…

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited: