Air bubble in rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
Depends on the size and the place of the bubble, if it's in the edges then it is fine. But if it is in the center, then you need to reglue the rubber again.
I think i have reglued it already. On the normal first try, my rubber was crooked so i took it off. I then reglued the rubber. Afterwards, i saw an air bubble a between the edge of the rubber and center. So basically, if i were to reglue it, this would be my 3rd try. Should i try reglueing it? What happens if it doesn't stick?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
Better to glue it again... I experienced that before and believe me it affects my game. Roll it with cylindrical object, that would help.

If i reglue it again, will the rubber restick? I already reglued it once. If i reglue it again, won't it be harder to stick because of the old glue on the rubber? I have tried rubbing some glue off when i tried to reglue it once and none seemed to go off.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Remove the rubber and re-glue it. The rubber will stick, dont sweat that. Use glue on blade and rubber. Carefully put the bottom of the rubber with both hands/fingers, glide it into place with fingers, place blade only on edge of table up to the handle, then use your fore arm to roll press rubber to blade for final pass.