Aliexpress has big annual sale in 1 week. Are you getting something?

This user has no status.
Was tempted to buy the Yinhe Pro 01 but was able to resist. Composite blades are still in the distant future for me.

Wound up buying a sheet of 729 Battle 2 Pro, Loki Rxton 3 Blue, and Loki Rxton 1 Plus. And a bottle of Haifu Seamoon.
I don't know if I'm certified to give an advice but I can share my experience switching from 5 ply all wood blade to a composite innerforce type. At first it felt fast so I had to correct my stroke so I don't overshoot, once I corrected it I was able to return balls back on the table far often than I would with 5 ply. I guess it's because of high flexibility of 5 ply that made it harder for me to control. So I guess with the stiffness of the new blade my control and feeling of the ball increased. But that's just my experience.

And pro 01 is a very nice blade, 90% of viscaria copy (at least what russian reviewers on youtube say who played with both). Maybe a tad faster and stiffer but it is very solid.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
I don't know if I'm certified to give an advice but I can share my experience switching from 5 ply all wood blade to a composite innerforce type. At first it felt fast so I had to correct my stroke so I don't overshoot, once I corrected it I was able to return balls back on the table far often than I would with 5 ply. I guess it's because of high flexibility of 5 ply that made it harder for me to control. So I guess with the stiffness of the new blade my control and feeling of the ball increased. But that's just my experience.

And pro 01 is a very nice blade, 90% of viscaria copy (at least what russian reviewers on youtube say who played with both). Maybe a tad faster and stiffer but it is very solid.
Russian reviewers.. Roning_Team? I watched this guy, he said that 729 Battle 2 Gold is kinda perfect FH rubber.
So I've ordered a sheet of B2 Gold, 729 Dragon F, Palio Hadou 40+, Haifu seamoon and a bottle of Yinhe inorganic glue.

Reactions: h3llary
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

Well you're really tempting me here. A shade above $40 is pretty amazing deal for a well regarded blade like the Pro 01. But I think I'll pass anyway. I'm only a few months into training and outer carbon may be useable but there's a good enough chance that it'll interfere with the feel and feedback that I don't want to risk messing with my development.

Now if there's a very high quality inner carbon Yinhe/Sanwei blade on sale right now for around $40, I might not be able to resist.

• Haha
Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
Well you're really tempting me here. A shade above $40 is pretty amazing deal for a well regarded blade like the Pro 01. But I think I'll pass anyway. I'm only a few months into training and outer carbon may be useable but there's a good enough chance that it'll interfere with the feel and feedback that I don't want to risk messing with my development.

Now if there's a very high quality inner carbon Yinhe/Sanwei blade on sale right now for around $40, I might not be able to resist.
Yinhe pro 05 is a harimoto ALC copy and it plays almost identical, again, maybe a tad faster and stiffer than the original.

If you're only couple months into training and haven't played before I think carbon would hurt your technique and progress more than bring any positive effects. I've switched to fast carbon blades after 3 years

This user has no status.
Russian reviewers.. Roning_Team? I watched this guy, he said that 729 Battle 2 Gold is kinda perfect FH rubber.
So I've ordered a sheet of B2 Gold, 729 Dragon F, Palio Hadou 40+, Haifu seamoon and a bottle of Yinhe inorganic glue.
Him included. I have battle II regular in 47 degrees unboosted on cheap HL5 copy (stuor long 5) and it plays amazing. I can confirm. My only issue is that I should have ordered 45 degrees and boosted it a little just so it will be easier to play with. Right now it requires perfect timing and perfect technique to execute powerful topspin. If I'm late the ball just slips into the net, but the control I gained after switching to it from T05 is enormous. I'd never go back to fast uncontrollable tensors like that.

I've also had palio hadou, it's a decent rubber for its price but nothing special. Just a slow, a little tacky chinese rubber. Very controllable and good for beginners. Battle II on the other hand is on another level, its spin comes very close to what one can make with DHS Hurricane 3 series.

Please let us know how the gold version plays when you have it. I might order it as well if you will be able to confirm the words from the review.

Reactions: Fnub and Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Products in the "affordable" range (<=25 USD) are safe in my experiences. But I would stick to non-DHS Chinese brands only.
Well I used to buy non table tennis supplies as well. Some arrived damaged due to poor packaging, products that are very different than what was described, of course it's very cheap quality. And the biggest factor of course is supporting a government that supports genocide and doesn't play by any rules.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Well I used to buy non table tennis supplies as well. Some arrived damaged due to poor packaging, products that are very different than what was described, of course it's very cheap quality. And the biggest factor of course is supporting a government that supports genocide and doesn't play by any rules.
If you don't want to buy from Aliexpress, just don't buy from there. Why are you even in this thread? It's very clearly titled.

Regardless, I somehow doubt you are living your life without buying Chinese goods.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yes, it is a gamble,there sure is a lot of crap coming out of China. The shops here of course sell a lot of chines stuff at 3 to 4 times the price but at least one can have a good look at things and there is a warranty on all goods sold locally.
As far as supporting government of China is concerned, I do of course not approve of some things they do however I extend this to ALL governments, some just might have a more subtle way of screwing about.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Good job man! You're reducing your contribution to genocide from a lot to a medium amount.
He's still living in a country founded on genocide though, gonna have to move to Antarctica and hunt penguins for a living to avoid it altogether. May need to order a nice coat from Aliexpress first though, just one last time in support of genocide 😂

Now back to the topic, I wish they sold the Yinhe pro12s, I'd like to get a cheap "dual" surface blade to try out. Outer carbon with T05 feels so beastly on the BH side, but I can't give up the dwell and flex of the Long5/968 on the FH side.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
You know, I am ready to agree with you about the actions of the governments of some countries, since this topic is very close and acute to me in my country, but not in this case. The more competition, the more different products and the lower their price, which is just fine for us buyers. Therefore, I do not see anything wrong with various online stores, including Aliexpress. This is a market economy and that's good.

This user has no status.
He's still living in a country founded on genocide though, gonna have to move to Antarctica and hunt penguins for a living to avoid it altogether. May need to order a nice coat from Aliexpress first though, just one last time in support of genocide 😂
It's funny coz these ppl completely ignore all the Middle East wars where literally many millions of innocent people were killed needlessly, and it's continuing via drone strikes etc up to this day, Agent Orange in Vietnam, and of course what happened to the Native Americans which is an actual genocide not one where barely any ppl have even been killed.

Maybe those people don't count because they're not white....

Reactions: dingyibvs
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It's funny coz these ppl completely ignore all the Middle East wars where literally many millions of innocent people were killed needlessly, and it's continuing via drone strikes etc up to this day, Agent Orange in Vietnam, and of course what happened to the Native Americans which is an actual genocide not one where barely any ppl have even been killed.

It's just impossible to reason with people who lack basic intellectual honesty. Government is government, I don't see what that has to do with buying table tennis gear from a Aliexpress store.

Drone strikes in middle east, massacres in Vietnam, anytime I go to eat a burger at McDonalds I am contributing to genocide and imperialism?

But at the core, everybody wants to feel like he is the hero and the good guy. So they have jump through hoops to justify themselves.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's funny coz these ppl completely ignore all the Middle East wars where literally many millions of innocent people were killed needlessly, and it's continuing via drone strikes etc up to this day,That is exactly what I ment Agent Orange in Vietnam, and of course what happened to the Native Americans which is an actual genocide not one where barely any ppl have even been killed.

That is exactly what I meant when I said "governments is governments " they are all the same-just different. We could go on forever but quickly , and closer to home , what happened to the natives in both nz and Aus was equally no gentleman's approach.
Now back to Guantanamo bay 😁

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
recommend me a good store with good table tennis balls to buy? I want to use for my robot but i want a high quality ball.
Sanwei, Yinhe, DHS all have good and cheap 3-star balls.

Really all the stores are equivalent. But I often buy from Playa, just because they have store coupons often

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Sanwei, Yinhe, DHS all have good and cheap 3-star balls.

Really all the stores are equivalent. But I often buy from Playa, just because they have store coupons often
I had Playa on my blacklist for the last couple of years because the BSed me.
When the anniversary- circus started I saw that they advertised a DHS Hurricane G blade, FL version. So I bought it and paid for it.
Yesterday they told me they could only send me a CS version . So I had to cancel the order and now have to wait for my refund So back on the Black list they go. One should not advertise anything for sale when one does not have it in stock.

The same BS happened to me a few weeks back with "The rpince of TT" shop. 84 units in stock. They took my money and then the message came : No stock.
Bunch of clowns if you ask me.