am I right?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
bought a fake mizutani super zlc.
it's a pretty good blade overall, but it came with the top ply a bit damaged.
I payed I think 26.99 for it.
So I asked for a refund and now aliexpress says they should return 18 USD to me.
Do you think the result is fair?

These are the pics I sent to aliexpress.

UT8i8vLXzxXXXagOFbXv.jpgUT8C.bOXsNaXXagOFbXK.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Is it playable for you?
Also would it be still okay if you reglue rubber 8-9 times ?
If yes, then whatever they are giving is good enough

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

yes it's still playable and I'm considering using it as my main blade lol.
I just don't want to feel like I'm stealing money from this chinese shop :)

This user has no status.
yes it's still playable and I'm considering using it as my main blade lol.
I just don't want to feel like I'm stealing money from this chinese shop :)
Ah, don't worry about that. They must have taken more money from many others.
Anyway, I watched your video, and can say that our level is similar. Maybe you are better, but if you are using this blade as main, I am definitely interested.
Why don't you post more pictures of the handle and composition of blade

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

NDH

says Spin to win!
it's still perfectly usable even with that defect, that's why I was hesitating whether to make a claim at all...

The irony behind buying fake blades, but having a conscious over ripping off the Chinese store is rather amusing.

This is my take on it.....

If you bought a new one for £250 - You wouldn't accept any "discount" for a defect - You'd want a brand new one with no defects.

As you paid a very small sum, I can assume you don't have an issue with buying fake blades (this train of thought has been discussed before), so yeah, I'd take the refund and not give it a second thought.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
The irony behind buying fake blades, but having a conscious over ripping off the Chinese store is rather amusing.

This is my take on it.....

If you bought a new one for £250 - You wouldn't accept any "discount" for a defect - You'd want a brand new one with no defects.

As you paid a very small sum, I can assume you don't have an issue with buying fake blades (this train of thought has been discussed before), so yeah, I'd take the refund and not give it a second thought.

i don't see a real difference between selling this mizutani and selling say the new donic ovtcharov which is a copy of the viscaria or the tibhar unlimited cca which is a copy of the maze.
even the stiga carbonado has very big construction similarities with a viscaria.
there comes a point where everything is pretty much a copy of everything else, like music lol.
the only difference is donic has tons of money to invest in marketing while a small chinese factory has none.

as for me ripping the store off, it doesn't matter if I'm dealing with the devil himself, there's no reason to do something I don't think is right.

Last edited: