Anyone use Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I'm currently going back & forth between a tbalc and an oalc.
I pair them with Tibhar genius max.

Tbalc for me: feels very nimble and light, fast/hard but not overly stiff, very solid in block, difficult to generate a lot of spin, quite lineair and simple.

Oalc for me: looping dream, very spinny, bit slower, more spin sensitive e.g. when blocking or countering a spinny loop, easy in the short game, many gears.

I agree Oalc is not just a thicker ifalc, but a totally different blade. Speedwise oalc is much closer to tbalc. Spinwise oalc is more like ifalc.
I guess I should get my hands on an Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC blade!

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I am actually really curious as to the answers too.

People say that many ALC's are of the same construction but there is slight difference between them: Timo Boll ALC is slightly faster than Viscaria. Then I hear that Fan Zhengdong ALC has a slightly thicker inner core so it should be faster than Viscaria but yet has more control? That does not make sense to me.

Then you have Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Blade, so how does it compared to those above and to Harimoto Innerforce ALC and to Freitas ALC (which should be innerforce as well)?

finally there are Apolonia ZLC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC which are similar to each other. Is there any difference?
I have played with both FZD ALC and TB ALC with D05 rubbers on both. I sensed TB ALC is a bit faster and the reason I've observed is, that in TB ALC the handle is a bit light in weight and the racket balance is head heavy. In FZD ALC, the ratio is balanced and overall a heavier blade than TB.
This is just my observation, I'm not a pro 😅