Are there any blue colored hybrid rubbers?

This user has no status.
Hello, I recently got new equipment, Blade: Victas Kiki Nita Wood, Rubbers: Rakza Z black (FH) & Victas V22 Blue (BH).
I really liked the Rakza Z and had much more control than with the Victas V22, so I was wondering if there is any Hybrid rubber like the Rakza Z that comes with a blue color, or any other color rather than red so I can replace the V22. The thing is I’m a casual player and the Rakza Z has done great for me, but i don’t like how the red rubber looks with the blue blade, yeah i really enjoy the looks of the racket, but i also want something similar to Z to step up my game, since i used the Z on my BH too and i know i want something similar on both sides.

I know the Hurricane 9 colors exist but idk if they perform similar to the Rakza Z (Tacky top sheet and tensor like sponge).
Thanks.

This user has no status.
If you are specific to wanting to have a blue rubber choices might be limited.

Just saw that the Tibhar Hybrid MK has a blue variant, and while hybrid, its very different to a Rakza Z.
While not hybrids, you might want to look into the Xiom Vega Korea, Rasanter R48 (surprised thats available in blue, but according to Dandoy it is) and Stiga Mantra Pro (all hardnesses).

This user has no status.
I just checked its descriptions, looks amazing, do you know of any store that ships them overseas??

This user has no status.
Loki Rxton III Blue to me is better than H9 blue
Me and a friend got bad quality sheets, the topsheet unglues right away. I cant recommend it.

It's super stiff too, i haven't got used to it yet, the OP wouldn't like it if he's looking for a hybrid

I got my eye on Sanwei Gear Hyper Blue but i need more info about it

I just checked its descriptions, looks amazing, do you know of any store that ships them overseas??
At the above-mentioned Contra from Germany. (But they are not yet available).
But maybe easier for you: Gewo VSport (But also, they are not available here).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Me and a friend got bad quality sheets, the topsheet unglues right away. I cant recommend it.

It's super stiff too, i haven't got used to it yet, the OP wouldn't like it if he's looking for a hybrid

I got my eye on Sanwei Gear Hyper Blue but i need more info about it
i'm fortunate form the batch I imported, its seems fine.
my own ones, had no issues.

to make a hybrid sponge - booster oil :p