Article: Where is Michael Maze?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
The one rehab he needs above all else is for his attitude. Maze has all the technical ability, but crap attitude and mental toughness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I'm a new member from Denmark and I'm pleased to inform you this from Michael himself:

Hi everyone,

I am trying my best to recover and I am practicing every day. For every day that goes by I get a bit better and I am keeping my faith in that I soon will play as I did before my injury. It has been such a frustrating period not being able to play for such a long time. It seems as forever. But hopefully, I can very soon put this behind me as I have signed up for the tournament:

Volkswagen 2011 CUP in China 23rd - 24th March 2011. This Tournament has 8 of the best players in the world such as Timo Boll, Hao Wang and Vladimir Samsonov. I am looking so much forward to play again. So wish me the best of luck!

Thank you for all your support in a difficult time.

See you soon,

Michael

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I'm a new member from Denmark and I'm pleased to inform you this from Michael himself:

Hi everyone,

I am trying my best to recover and I am practicing every day. For every day that goes by I get a bit better and I am keeping my faith in that I soon will play as I did before my injury. It has been such a frustrating period not being able to play for such a long time. It seems as forever. But hopefully, I can very soon put this behind me as I have signed up for the tournament:

Volkswagen 2011 CUP in China 23rd - 24th March 2011. This Tournament has 8 of the best players in the world such as Timo Boll, Hao Wang and Vladimir Samsonov. I am looking so much forward to play again. So wish me the best of luck!

Thank you for all your support in a difficult time.

See you soon,

Michael

how do you know Michael?