Best affordable Chinese rubbers 2019

This user has no status.
I am not a fan of Gambler rubbers for the FH. The sponges are too soft.
I like H3 Neo or H2 Neo if playing close to the table. Both are good. I tried the TG 2 and 3 but I see little difference from the Hurricane Neo.

Which Gambler rubbers have you tried? Thor's Hammer sponge feels harder to me than H3 neo. If you're talking about the sponge under Mech-Tek or Zero, then yes, it's super soft. But the "Chinese-style" rubbers they have use a pretty hard sponge.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You people realize that this thread was dead already, and the OP was even banned from the forum, right?

Thanks IVegita.

One good thing, it got me to turn two spambots into ghosts. This thread was woken up in January and 2 days ago. You cannot see which users woke the thread up anymore because I eviscerated their accounts. But they were both spammers who posted things like: "great, thanks for the info," until they had enough posts to post links. Now they are ghost.

But I guess people seem content to post in old threads like this as though they are trying to help someone without realizing the thread is dead. Is the content of this thread valuable? I don't know. Certainly I don't find it to be.