Best Long pips OX for ATTACKING

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Well, I'm certain that he is.

Just look at his ramblings in the thread about "doubles from different continents", specifically the last paragraph in post # 10 about booster surpremacists, ITTF's supposed whining about wanting longer rallies, the supposed discrimination of choppers etc.; it gives it away pretty easily. The same guy with the very same same ramblings and who appears on different forums with his "agenda". If you've seen and read enough of him over the years it's fairly easy to sniff him out.

Maybe he is/was (also) Wellso, maybe not (I haven't looked at his posts), but I'm sure he is the same guy (Carline most recently, Paulina etc., just to name a few usernames of his on the main german forum) who posted pretty heavily on the german forum the past few weeks and months, and because he got not enough responses his posts became more and more agitated.
So, trust me on this one, Bersof is a (more or less well known) troll. He will appear again under different usernames, but essentially with the same "agenda".

If Wellso's post got deleted, then for a reason. Carl surely can sniff him out as well. Controversial posts about LP and the ITTF? I mean, come, it's the same guy.
Sorry to hear that long pips are making this kind of controversies. This sport is about friendship, well-being and cool people. It is important to keep it like this. Let’s enjoy together this amazing sport and enrich it learning from each other.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Sorry to hear that long pips are making this kind of controversies.
It's actually not about long pips (or SPs or antis) itself, imo, at least not when dealing with this kind of troll.
He might have been a long pips player once and is perhaps now disgruntled about the way TT is heading "materialwise" in general. But, the thing is, that he's trolling mainly for his own amusement and he certainly likes to create "havoc".

Sorry to hear that long pips are making this kind of controversies. This sport is about friendship, well-being and cool people. It is important to keep it like this. Let’s enjoy together this amazing sport and enrich it learning from each other.
Sorry to say, but it was an amazing sport many years ago when we counted up to 21, but they already ruined it step by step. Here you have the latest TT "improvement"... a draw.🤦‍♂️

It's actually not about long pips (or SPs or antis) itself, imo, at least not when dealing with this kind of troll.
He might have been a long pips player once and is perhaps now disgruntled about the way TT is heading "materialwise" in general. But, the thing is, that he's trolling mainly for his own amusement and he certainly likes to create "havoc".
I guess you're right. Still, if any open discussion is not allowed, what should he/she do instead of such 'trolling'?🤔