Best place to buy TT stuff in the UK?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Hi, I've read previous topics on this topic but they seem to be too old so I think an update is in order :)

I'm looking to buy butterfly blades and rubbers but would also like to purchase a few rubbers from tibhar and nittaku.

So what would be the cheapest website to order the above stuff shipped to UK?

And would it be cheaper or more expensive ( taking into account exchange rate, VAT and customs duty etc) to order from a non UK store like tt11, tt-japan etc?

Thanks in advance!

This user has no status.
Hi, I've read previous topics on this topic but they seem to be too old so I think an update is in order :)

I'm looking to buy butterfly blades and rubbers but would also like to purchase a few rubbers from tibhar and nittaku.

And would it be cheaper or more expensive ( taking into account exchange rate, VAT and customs duty etc) to order from a non UK store like tt11, tt-japan etc?

Thanks in advance!
Butterfly commands prices for sellers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Knowing how things work in the backend of things, I would recommend you to buy locally if there are authorised sellers there.

In the case of UK and Butterfly - https://www.teessport.com/

You can compare to see if you can get it cheapest landed at your door cost elsewhere, but Butterfly does enforce strict region reseller rights to its distributors.
Above that, Tees Sports has a quota to hit, and in return, there are development funds available. That might not affect you, but it would affect some other up and coming junior super star in the making, to get sponsored by Butterfly.

So if you a community guy, then support the local community.
if you need to save every penny you can, then search around, but other brands will be 99% easier to import for you than Butterfly (due to other sellers refusing to sell to a territory that they are contractually not allowed to)

For Butterfly, Asia is the cheapest from what I have seen.
That others you can check TT11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
For Nittaku I recommend

They are the official dealer and service is top class!

Reactions: jammmail

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose

Thanks in advance!
Definitely Tees Sport for Butterfly and Bribar for Tibhar (and Joola if you are tempted.) Butterfly generally don't permit their resellers to ship outside their own country. They can't physically prevent it of course but they can refuse to supply that reseller any more products !

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
You can also try Butterfly eu store. Ok not in UK, but if you keep the total value after VAT below £135, then you don’t get walloped with import tax. Delivery charges apply.

Otherwise Tees Sport is the UK official BTY dealer, and the price is the price.

Its worth comparing though, work out total costs for both options and see which is cheaper.