Best shirts from amazon to play TT in?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2020
484
376
937
There are a world of sports or active t-shirts that work much better than table tennis branded shirts if you don't mind wearing non table tennis branded gear. I wear pure merino or merino blend shirts from different brands like Helly Hansen, Norrona, and Icebreaker and Smartwool to name a few, because I hate the polyester sports clothing sweat stink. The advantage to wearing merino they are good at thermal regulation and they can be reused without washing for quite a few times so you don't have to keep doing laundry with them. Just hang them up to air dry after your training session. The disadvantage is they tend to be more expensive and you want to wash them in front loaders as they are more fragile and will get holes in them after getting chewed on by top loading impellers. There are less expensive merino shirts on Amazon as well with brands like Acushla but I only wear those at home.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2025
30
23
81
I prefer running shirts, such as the Nike Dri-Fit or Adidas Climacool series, especially for hot and humid conditions.

BTW: I have 3 of the Adidas Workout Essentials base shorts, these are fantastic for TT, you can fit in 15 TT balls into both zipped pockets
 
Top