BH rubber for CPEN

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
BTW is there a reason why not leave a gap on the BH side too instead of just on forehand side? If you hit rpb with Pointed fingers your fingers won't touch the backside the first 2 centimeters or so, so why not save the weight?

I don't use a gap on the BH side either but I don't really know why.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
729 sky-wing? It's a good BH rubber and it's easily available and light.
On wechat I see many Chinese still use Stiga Innova Ultra Light for RPB but I have no clue if it's still being made or some 10+ year old "new" stock lol but it's listed on Aliexpress.
All the normal H8 2.15mm I measured were super-duper light, 3 out of 4 sheets being under 40g cut. So H8 37deg might be an option. It's really a head scratcher for me how it can be so light...

Reactions: netdriver
says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
BTW is there a reason why not leave a gap on the BH side too instead of just on forehand side? If you hit rpb with Pointed fingers your fingers won't touch the backside the first 2 centimeters or so, so why not save the weight?

I don't use a gap on the BH side either but I don't really know why.
wouldnt that make the blade way more head heavy? idk too

alright ig i dont like how a gap on the BH side looks as well
Once you get down to it, it is not all that. Its basically just a larger scale version of sanding blade wings for penhold grip, y just need to properly mark out where you want to sand it to. You can take as long as you want or need to, to slowly shape the blade; in this aspect the process can take quite a bit of time depending on how exact you want it to be, but I understand it is not a process for everyone

yeah not going to lie it is not for me

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp