Blade!!!!

This user has no status.
Why don't you buy a Clipper then?

This dude is opening your eyes,Clipper wood is one of the best all wood blades,together with Yasaka Max wood and DHS PG7...prices are near,being the Stiga the most expensive.
Believe me when i say,you will not regret Bishop Rasta 27!

Keep trainin' :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Cannot go wrong with a Stiga Clipper. It is one of the best all wood blades out there. I love the Clipper. Here in NYC, I know more pros who use the Clipper than any other blade. More pros in NYC use the Clipper than use all the Butterfly Timo Boll blades combined. I personally like the Classic Clipper with the solid handle, not the WRB handle. But all the versions of the Clipper are really great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenta Cipriano
This user has no status.
If you find yasaka max wood (jean-phillip gatien),you should consider that too.
I have used both,clipper at long time from a friend,and it was suberb,but when i tried Max Wood,i just thought that i would never change this blade.Not by the thing that i dont to lose time developing my game with another one,but because since the 1st time i played with it,it felt like a peace of me.
Yeah,and it goes now at 12 years back already,when i 1st said that.
Tried many all wood blades,some andro (old & new), many donic's (being the waldner's series which i found best),butterfly's (from all til off+),and sure the one's i already mentioned(stiga and yasaka),which gave me the most feel and control,with the speed i needed!
As you can see,Clipper/MaxWood/PG7 are made from the same materials,being the only change the kind of glue they use to get the plies together,and the method of doing so.

-DHS PG7 = limba - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - limba
-Stiga Clipper = limba - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - limba
-Yasaka Max Wood = limba - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - ayous - limba

Not trying you to buy something like me(thats up to you),but i would definitely give it a chance :)
Best of luck in your shoppings.

Keep trainin'

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
This dude is opening your eyes,Clipper wood is one of the best all wood blades,together with Yasaka Max wood and DHS PG7...prices are near,being the Stiga the most expensive.
Believe me when i say,you will not regret Bishop Rasta 27!

Keep trainin' :)

Big Thanks Man!

I will....
:)

Reactions: Kenta Cipriano