Butterfly ball caddy

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Anyone familiar with the Butterfly ball caddy? Can you justify the extremely high cost?

A BIG NO! Cosco / Walmart / IKEA probably has something similar at a fraction of the price.

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Overall, we are being ripped off by Butterfly and the US distributors. It now takes 150 YEN to equal 1 USD.

Japanese products should be getting cheaper, but they aren't. The retailers can buy Butterfly products for cheap and then they don't bother to pass on the savings.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Overall, we are being ripped off by Butterfly and the US distributors. It now takes 150 YEN to equal 1 USD.

Japanese products should be getting cheaper, but they aren't. The retailers can buy Butterfly products for cheap and then they don't bother to pass on the savings.
I don't stock these things, because the ratio of shipping it, outweighs the cost of the product

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
A BIG NO! Cosco / Walmart / IKEA probably has something similar at a fraction of the price.
I use this from Ikea. We had them when we were living in a small rental, now no longer needed after we bought a house. I use the second shelf to store controllers for the robot, and have no use for the bottom shelf currently: