Butterfly Blade Serial No Check

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
If you can touch or try the 2nd hand blade I would say that is more positive than the negative aspect of it being used.

But that can apply to many 2nd hand stuff too not just table tennis blades. Buying a 2nd hand 10 year old car with 200.000km on the dial with no issues I would say is less of a risk than buying a brand new car that can have all kinds of issues since it's not tried and tested yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: lodro
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
summing up, and sticking to the original title of this thread [h1]Butterfly Blade Serial No Check[/h1]I think it is fair to say that No Butterfly agent or national importer will , with the serial number alone, be willing
or indeed capable to tell us a clear YES or NO as to the authenticity of a Butterfly blade.

AMEN 😁

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Hey guys, thought I'd need some help.

I have recently posted a video about boosting DHS H3 using baby oil (Check 00:40). Interestingly, I received a comment claiming that s/he was 80% sure that the Viscaria in that video was fake. The Viscaria shown in the video came from a friend of mine and I was just helping with the boosting and gluing. I've forwarded the video to a couple of other friends out there and they were also skeptical about the authenticity of the Viscaria in the video. For the record, I'm not a big fan of Butterfly, and I do not personally own any Butterfly blades. Do you guys have any clue?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Hey guys, thought I'd need some help.

I have recently posted a video about boosting DHS H3 using baby oil (Check 00:40). Interestingly, I received a comment claiming that s/he was 80% sure that the Viscaria in that video was fake. The Viscaria shown in the video came from a friend of mine and I was just helping with the boosting and gluing. I've forwarded the video to a couple of other friends out there and they were also skeptical about the authenticity of the Viscaria in the video. For the record, I'm not a big fan of Butterfly, and I do not personally own any Butterfly blades. Do you guys have any clue?

I'd say you can pretty much ignore those comments. Those who claim "oh it's fake", and when you ask them "how do you know it's fake", they just respond "find a real one and compare it yourself" are usually just BSing.

Reactions: emberwhirl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

I'd say you can pretty much ignore those comments. Those who claim "oh it's fake", and when you ask them "how do you know it's fake", they just respond "find a real one and compare it yourself" are usually just BSing.

Yeah I know what you mean. These comments can at times be very irritating. Not this time though. I'm just getting real curious. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa