Can anybody translate this video? Ma Lin on equipment

Hi everyone. I was always fascinated with Ma Lin's plays.
In this video according to my very very little understanding of Chinese (and the fact that there's 'yeo' in the subtitles) I think Ma Lin talks about how appropriate YEO is for 40+ plastic ball, something about weight of the racket he uses, may be something more.

Can anybody translate this video (either add subtitles on the YouTube itself, or just here on TTD).
I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
China tensor-like rubbers all come from a Guangzhou rubber mill, the present sophisticated technology gives you a superb product widely known as tensor rubbers. Schob rebound index is amazingly great over 45 degrees by Schob scale.

Be happy, very happy, still more happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: mihalichtheone
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi everyone. I was always fascinated with Ma Lin's plays.
In this video according to my very very little understanding of Chinese (and the fact that there's 'yeo' in the subtitles) I think Ma Lin talks about how appropriate YEO is for 40+ plastic ball, something about weight of the racket he uses, may be something more.

Can anybody translate this video (either add subtitles on the YouTube itself, or just here on TTD).
I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you.

he is just explaining how his yeo blade is a custom weight and a heavier blade gives him more power.

Reactions: mihalichtheone