Can somebody translate this from Chinese?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Can somebody roughly translate this page? Especially the part about PLC

plcyinhe.PNG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
PLC is yinhe's latest innovation for fibers used in blades. Compared to ALC (arylate carbon weave) and KLC (Kelvar carbon weave), PLC is more malleable and is lightweight. PLC is a military-grade material where it is widely used in technologically advanced countries to make bulletproof vest and helmets.

PLC and ZLC are relatively comparable as both are malleable, tough and lightweight material which makes them the ideal material for table tennis blades; both are impact-resistant and able to absorb vibration well, such characteristics help to increase the chances of the players to win the point. However, unlike ZLC, PLC's manufacturing cost is not as high as ZLC as ZLC is tougher to work with. PLC prices will be alot cheaper compared to ZLC. Therefore, with the introduction of PLC, we can expect high quality blades at a low price to roll out in the market.

I basically translated the whole thing even the marketing pitch.
I suspect this PLC should be similar to PBO from joola so probably you can borrow a PBO blade from your local club to get a sensing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I think sanwei 75 pro uses PL. About the topic of brands jumping on the bandwagon, I think it's up to the fund allocation and marketing direction. Butterfly earn money by selling player blades where common fibers like ALC ZLC are used, cnf didn't really take off lol. Stiga is playing around with blade shape and handle weight. Some brands have their blades made from the same place, eg. Xiom, joola and maybe tibhar since all 3 have the ALC+ZLC hybrid. Xiom tmx, joola trinity and tibhar libra.

We just need 1 Chinese player to play with PLC and everyone will buy. Lin gaoyuan is using smth other than the lgy ALC base on recent Bangkok wtt so it be nice to have him play PLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I think sanwei 75 pro uses PL. About the topic of brands jumping on the bandwagon, I think it's up to the fund allocation and marketing direction. Butterfly earn money by selling player blades where common fibers like ALC ZLC are used, cnf didn't really take off lol. Stiga is playing around with blade shape and handle weight. Some brands have their blades made from the same place, eg. Xiom, joola and maybe tibhar since all 3 have the ALC+ZLC hybrid. Xiom tmx, joola trinity and tibhar libra.

We just need 1 Chinese player to play with PLC and everyone will buy. Lin gaoyuan is using smth other than the lgy ALC base on recent Bangkok wtt so it be nice to have him play PLC
But Sanwei says their PBO is real zylon. Would they really flat out lie about that?

Stuor has a bunch of cheap zlc blades, i wonder if those are actually PLC?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
So do you know if Sanwei is using real PBO or substituting this PLC?
They told me that it's PBO and it says so in the description of the blade, so it would be strange if it wasn't PBO :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
They told me that it's PBO and it says so in the description of the blade, so it would be strange if it wasn't PBO :)
Have you tested any plc blades? I wonder if it really is close to zlc

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Translated authomatically with Yandex visual text convertor

丝碳(简称PLC)
PL(婚给)是银河品牌新开发
的纤维种类,是比AL(蓝芳基)和
KL(黄芳基)更加强韧的纤维,具
备轻量化、高韧性的特点,已在美
欧等发达国家的军工产品(如防弹
衣、防弹头蓋、核弹防护服)中广
泛应用。
PL(婚经)是与ZL比肩的新型
纤维,其高强度、轻量化、初性好
等 特 性 , 是 做 兵 兵 球 板 理 想的 材
料;而耐冲击性强和吸振性好的特
点 , 又 可 以 增 加 运 动 员 得 分 的 机
会;但是其抗切割性强的特点,也
为生产制作球板增添了难度。而其
价格比ZL便宜很多,PL搭配高强度
的CARBON(碳素纤维)组合而成
PLC,所以低价格高配置的兵兵底板
神器,已真正出现。

Silk carbon (PLC for short)
PL (Marriage) is a new development of Galaxy brand
The fiber type is higher than AL (blue aryl) and
KL (yellow aryl) stronger fiber, with
Equipped with the characteristics of light weight and high toughness, it is already in the United States
Military products from developed countries such as Europe (such as bulletproof
Clothing, bulletproof headgear, nuclear bomb protective clothing) Zhongguang
General application.
PL (Marriage Sutra) is a new type comparable to ZL
Fiber, its high strength, light weight, good initial properties
And other characteristics, it is an ideal material for making soldiers' ball boards
Material; and the characteristics of strong impact resistance and good vibration absorption
Points can also increase the chance of athletes scoring points
Yes; but its strong cutting resistance is also characterized by
It adds difficulty to the production and production of ball boards.And its
The price is much cheaper than ZL, PL with high strength
A combination of CARBON (carbon fiber)
PLC, so the low price and high configuration of the soldier base plate
The artifact has really appeared.