This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Hello everyone. This is Andrea, I hope you have a good day today! 🙋♂️

For me, Arcis is not simply another fiber blade. The main idea behind it was quite simple:
How can we make an inner PLC blade that is easy to loop with close to the table, but still has enough support when you move away from the table?
So we built Arcis around a Limba–Ayous–Green PLC–Ayous–Green PLC–Ayous–Limba structure.

The Green plc is placed inside rather than directly under the surface. This gives the blade a softer and more controlled feeling on smaller shots, while the carbon starts to give you more support when you accelerate harder.
There are also two details I think are particularly important:
The thicker Ayous layer helps the blade hold the ball a little longer. For a looper, this means you can get a higher and more penetrating arc, especially when opening against backspin.
In actual play, I would describe Arcis as:
Close to the table:
Controlled and easy to open.
Mid distance:
The inner PLC starts to give you more power and stability.
Further from the table:
You can really feel the additional support when you put more power into the stroke.
It is also not an extremely stiff blade. The idea is to keep the dwell time and looping feeling, rather than simply making the blade faster.
So if your game is based around:
- Opening against backspin
- Continuous topspin
- High-arc looping
- Spin variation
- Moving between close and mid distance
I think Arcis is a blade worth trying.
And honestly, I would be very interested to hear what experienced players think about it.
If anyone here has tried Arcis, tell me what rubber you are using and how you feel about the blade. I’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Finally, welcome everyone to follow our official:
🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷Twitter 💠Website 🔺Youtube
I want to introduce one of our newer blades — Arcis.
For me, Arcis is not simply another fiber blade. The main idea behind it was quite simple:
How can we make an inner PLC blade that is easy to loop with close to the table, but still has enough support when you move away from the table?
So we built Arcis around a Limba–Ayous–Green PLC–Ayous–Green PLC–Ayous–Limba structure.
The Green plc is placed inside rather than directly under the surface. This gives the blade a softer and more controlled feeling on smaller shots, while the carbon starts to give you more support when you accelerate harder.
There are also two details I think are particularly important:
1. Slightly enlarged head
The head is 159.6 × 150 mm, just a little larger than the regular size. The purpose isn't simply to make the blade bigger — it is mainly to give the player a little more stability and a larger effective sweet spot.2. Thicker Ayous second layer
This is one of the key parts of Arcis.The thicker Ayous layer helps the blade hold the ball a little longer. For a looper, this means you can get a higher and more penetrating arc, especially when opening against backspin.
In actual play, I would describe Arcis as:
Close to the table:
Controlled and easy to open.
Mid distance:
The inner PLC starts to give you more power and stability.
Further from the table:
You can really feel the additional support when you put more power into the stroke.
It is also not an extremely stiff blade. The idea is to keep the dwell time and looping feeling, rather than simply making the blade faster.
So if your game is based around:
- Opening against backspin
- Continuous topspin
- High-arc looping
- Spin variation
- Moving between close and mid distance
I think Arcis is a blade worth trying.
And honestly, I would be very interested to hear what experienced players think about it.
If anyone here has tried Arcis, tell me what rubber you are using and how you feel about the blade. I’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Finally, welcome everyone to follow our official:
🔵Facebook 🔴Instagram 🔷Twitter 💠Website 🔺Youtube