This user has no status.
Member
I saw Saki Shibata in the reception video from China Smash. I think she might be coaching Sato again, or maybe Odo.
Most likely Sato but it seems strange that the main coach for her Tleague team only coaches Odo or Yokoi but she has to use someone else. I’m not sure the reason why thoughI saw Saki Shibata in the reception video from China Smash. I think she might be coaching Sato again, or maybe Odo.
Only in the right conditions. His father thinks through these things and wherher onr agrees with him or not, inhave spoken to the man enough to knownthat he analyzes these things brilliantly and thoughtfully. He is a professional researcher and used to play for indian junior national team so he has real insight into the game and developing a player and not just superficial stuff - he once explained to me why he picked one coach instead of another and it was a story i cannot repeat here but showed me how detail oriented he is. So if Ady is in MLTT instead of Europe (there are many olayers playing in leagues in Europe who are in the MLTT simultaneously so that is a red herring), his father must have a good reason or be looking for the right opportunity.He is only 18. He will eventually surpass Lum as the Aussie no 1. In my opinion he will improve much faster if he plays in Europe instead of major league table tennis in the US.
Defender called Li Tiabyang Vs a German Andre Bertelsmeier.
Li has the typical defender windmill FH. I wonder why so many male choppers have that straight arm discus shot? Must be a reason.
Yeah I actually thought Sareen was playing well in that match.That Yan Wang beat Chirita 3-0 argues that Sareen has definitely had a level jump.
His blade (and pretty much every chopper's blade) is not as reactive as what most attacking players are using.Defender called Li Tiabyang Vs a German Andre Bertelsmeier.
Li has the typical defender windmill FH. I wonder why so many male choppers have that straight arm discus shot? Must be a reason.
I remember Aditya Sareen beat Flavien Coton 3:0 in the ITTF U15 Boys' Teams Semifinal - World Youth Championships in 2022.That Yan Wang beat Chirita 3-0 argues that Sareen has definitely had a level jump.
I think you were just tickling someone to tickle you back harder. Well, that is one way to say Hi, I think of you...Chan Baldwin loses to the dangerous lefty Darius Movileanu. Title taken and acquired. Is next step growth or retirement?
He was up 2:0 too and probably should have won. Maybe he just lacks experience in playing choppersThat Yan Wang beat Chirita 3-0 argues that Sareen has definitely had a level jump.
For choppers, do they usually chop with straight hands? then maybe straight hand loop makes it easier for transition, and better flow?His blade (and pretty much every chopper's blade) is not as reactive as what most attacking players are using.
They need to have bigger swings to generate enough power to bother the other player.
Tickling someone ? Who is that ?I think you were just tickling someone to tickle you back harder. Way, that is one way to say Hi, I think of you...
Romania has a good squad of young players - Chirita, Ionescu, Movileanu.Chan Baldwin loses to the dangerous lefty Darius Movileanu. Title taken and acquired. Is next step growth or retirement?
Coton has inarguably progressed at a faster rate than almost everyone else in the world in the last 4 years, so?I remember Aditya Sareen beat Flavien Coton 3:0 in the ITTF U15 Boys' Teams Semifinal - World Youth Championships in 2022.
Coton is now arguably a top 20 player, Sareen on the other hand has hardly progressed at all in the last 3, 4 years. Coton has certainly progressed at a faster rate than Sareen in the last 4 years. I wonder why that is the case. Is it the difference in level of training and competition? The level of training in France and Europe is surely at a higher level than the US. Maybe Sareen has recently figured out his game and is taking a leap right now, let's hope that is the case.
and Mr W, mr Q from chinatown where i playAgreed, lsd and faraji both hide their hook serves. Also add Edward Ly to the list.
and Mr W, mr Q from chinatown where i play
I remember Aditya Sareen beat Flavien Coton 3:0 in the ITTF U15 Boys' Teams Semifinal - World Youth Championships in 2022.
Coton is now arguably a top 20 player, Sareen on the other hand has hardly progressed at all in the last 3, 4 years. Coton has certainly progressed at a faster rate than Sareen in the last 4 years. I wonder why that is the case. Is it the difference in level of training and competition? The training in France and Europe is surely at a higher level than the US. Maybe Sareen has recently figured out his game and is taking a leap right now, let's hope that is the case.
OMG. Do we have to revisit this topic?Maybe Cotton simply more tallented?