China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2018
13,811
13,326
30,531
FULL MATCH | Harimoto/Hayata vs Wang/Kuai | WD Final | #ChinaSmash 2026
https://youtu.be/U_F7GzUxYJ8?t=999
Fight for WS of LA28
KM: 落ちろ! Oops...
WMY: 1 on 3? LMAO...
Hayata: Faking an MTO on me?
Harimoto: I know how it feels...
MLin: I can feel the wrath of the fangirls...
 
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Jun 2026
415
269
1,081
Truls absense of a backhand is very much overstated. If it is that bad, then everyone should be beating him.
It's a nonsense. He punches very well and the odd up-wipe works to complement his style.
Him, Sora and WCQ are the top guys from what I can see. They have the extra gear. Lebrun still not there ime.
 

M51

says ★★★
That voice of expedite counting umpire is not that pleasant to ears.
The expedite rule in its current form is unpleasant by default and I've been advocating for a reform for ages.

One idea I had was - if the game isn't finished in 10 minutes, call a draw (award one game to each). A draw in the decider = the deciding point is played, server is chosen by coin toss. Voila.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JackJohnson
Top