China Smash 2026, Beijing, 10/1-11

This user has no status.
Sometimes I wonder - why doesn't Truls use short pips on BH? Seems like they would fit his backhand very well. Obviously he's one of the best pros in the world and knows what's best for him. I'm just curious about the logic here.
If he doe that, they have to start with a separate competition, only for pip-players! 😬
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Sep 2022
2,152
2,195
8,839
Sora Matsushima will be a grand slam champion, first one since Ma Long. Calling it now.

Unless WCQ isn't done yet.

But I think he is.
Big call.
Give that he's won none of them and the competition is ferocious.
I'll be surprised if he manages it tbh, I still think his temperament will catch him out.
But if he works on that, and the few other aspects of his game then I guess the Sky is the limit.
Insane talent
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Moderator
Oct 2014
20,974
27,736
73,940
Read 17 reviews
Big call.
Give that he's won none of them and the competition is ferocious.
I'll be surprised if he manages it tbh, I still think his temperament will catch him out.
But if he works on that, and the few other aspects of his game then I guess the Sky is the limit.
Insane talent
Fan Zhendong was one unless i am missing something. But maybe @M51 can explain what i missed.
 
Top