Compare Yinhe 896 / W-6 / N-9 / T-11+

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ditch the T series if you like to spin the ball. Rebound is too quick.

N Series wood are solid pieces of wood for an allround game.

W6 is OFF- speed class and can help you spin the ball like no tommorrow, but you lose some hitting.

896 does about everything, but its speed class is All+ to OFF- nothing wrong with that. Easy to modify too.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Ditch the T series if you like to spin the ball. Rebound is too quick.

N Series wood are solid pieces of wood for an allround game.

W6 is OFF- speed class and can help you spin the ball like no tommorrow, but you lose some hitting.

896 does about everything, but its speed class is All+ to OFF- nothing wrong with that. Easy to modify too.
Thnks Der_Echte... I was waiting for ur reply. [emoji4] btw which one will suit better with the big dipper...tony's review has rendered me sleepless...[emoji16]

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The W-6 works good with semi-soft Euro/Japanese rubbers. A few certain Chinese rubbers will work, some will feel like a brick. H3 NEO is one of those that feel like a brick on W-6, ditto for Dawei Inspirit on W-6.

I would say give the Dipper a shot on the 896 if you can score one or slap your favorite looping rubber on the W-6 you wont be disappointed, the W-6 is a good blade for spinning the ball.

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
The 896 seems to be a nice blade. I wonder if it would be good for penhold as I'm looking for a cheap penhold blade.
Also, after some research, It seems to have some big differences within the different batches. Some people says that 896 are soft and flexible and others say they are hard and stiff. The last batches seem to be rather hard and stiff ?
TIA for the help. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Read 1 reviews
The W-6 works good with semi-soft Euro/Japanese rubbers. A few certain Chinese rubbers will work, some will feel like a brick. H3 NEO is one of those that feel like a brick on W-6, ditto for Dawei Inspirit on W-6.

I would say give the Dipper a shot on the 896 if you can score one or slap your favorite looping rubber on the W-6 you wont be disappointed, the W-6 is a good blade for spinning the ball.

Yo, sorry for the bump but what exactly do you mean by h3 neo with w6 "feels like a brick"

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I just ordered some n-10's for some kids at my club. 15$ from AliExpress. Quality isn't less than the Stiga allwood blades

N10s are perfectly fine. They are in the Der_Echte Special kinda class, a middle of the road all wood blade to use to practice more strokes to build the point. You play with something like that a month or two and go back to main blade you usually have more game.

Reactions: bobpuls and Herbert