Cured EJ

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
As I have not posted for quite a while and have stopped being an EJ, I thought I would put up a new post!

I have just spent about 6 months with same blade and rubbers.

Tibhar Akkad, Hurricane 40degree Provincial Neo (orange sponge) and Kieler 1.5

I have been playing fairly consistently and towards the top end of my standard (so far), although still rubbish in humidity (much worse than everyone else seems to be).

So as it is the start of a new season I decided to try a new blade with the same rubbers.

Want a tad more topspin and ease of access to it on fh with the hope it does not kill my bh pips.

Guess the blade (Steander and Carl) not allowed to guess!

I also feel the need for some wise and direct words of wisdom from Next Level and/or Der Echte and maybe a little teasey comment from Carl! ;)

osp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SamTheMan
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
As I have not posted for quite a while and have stopped being an EJ, I thought I would put up a new post!

I have just spent about 6 months with same blade and rubbers.

Tibhar Akkad, Hurricane 40degree Provincial Neo (orange sponge) and Kieler 1.5

I have been playing fairly consistently and towards the top end of my standard (so far), although still rubbish in humidity (much worse than everyone else seems to be).

So as it is the start of a new season I decided to try a new blade with the same rubbers.

Want a tad more topspin and ease of access to it on fh with the hope it does not kill my bh pips.

Guess the blade (Steander and Carl) not allowed to guess!

I also feel the need for some wise and direct words of wisdom from Next Level and/or Der Echte and maybe a little teasey comment from Carl! ;)

View attachment 26813
There is no permanent cure, there is only remission.

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
I am gonna own up, I lost that bet.

But also I'm a twat, so I will say "Its that time of year again"

To play the game... what little hints we have, the lack of any kind of additional cosmetics on the end of the handle, makes me think of Darker blades, but Idk if its the light of the photo, it just doesnt look like hinoki ... my guess is Nittaku Strike.

• Love
Reactions: MOG