Defensive blades, how.....

This user has no status.
........ do you vote for this kind of blade?

If you have several defensive blades how do choose the one you want to play with and kind of rubbers it will suit it?

I bought one cheap defensive [not cheap but not expensive compared to another blades], and it wasn't good, the rubbers are good according to the reviews, so i can't blame the rubbers, maybe the blade need different kind of rubbers, but i don't want to make a full reviews of the blade the rubbers i used with it, so i was thinking maybe it wasn't that best defensive blade out there to choose, so i started this thread to see which blades are most wanted or higher rates to be chosen, don't want to start a poll for it, so it is open for you to list what you recommend or choose as a defensive blade if you want a DEF blade.

This user has no status.
Forget rubbers, i was talking about blades and i can mention some blades of DEF that i keep eyes on, but i didn't mentioned on my OP post to give an open recommendations and see which one has highest votes or choices, because many will not vote the same blade if it is not good enough.

Rubbers, well, let's say if i will go with another Defensive blade, i may try short or medium pimples this time, i have LP on a slow Defensive blade, but it could be that it is not very slow blade and that LP need different treatment to be used with any blade not just Def ones, but i will worry about rubbers later, and the LP rubber i bought sounds one of good ones out there unless i was misled by reviews.