Defensive style, which carbon?

This user has no status.
I didn't say you shouldn't use any carbon blade. You can use any blade you want
Exactly, because someone said if i want to be a defensive then no carbon, you can see above, means either i use non carbon or i become non defensive, complicated equation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I am a chopblocker, i don't like to go back far from table much unless i am looping, so that i want to have that carbon blade so i can go far from table when i am using my FH side and then block or chopblock with BH when i get closer to the table again, and sometimes i just chopblock or just counter with LP while receiving serves.

For just pure chopping i might just keep using one of my all wood blades, but i might change the glue so it might be better, yesterday i was playing with one of those against a regular opponent and i was in control, but i lost few points easy that i shouldn't so i wasn't feeling secure using it, and not all opponents will be easy to make it working for me.
ALC + LP can do

This user has no status.
ALC + LP can do
Great, i already have one new blade that i am already playing with as other setup, so will try it for LP to have same blade anyway, and gonna order one more just for test or sell it maybe if i can to get paid for another.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
Ok, i gave the coach my blade and rubbers to assemble for me, whatever the performance it will be i should be happy anyway and can't complain, the blade is exactly same as i have but with ST handle, i decided to use also exactly the same FH rubber [which is Nittaku Hammond Z2], but i couldn't buy the rubber LP i was looking for on time so i will try with a cheap really cheap one that they reviewed about to be that good enough, also for this first time i asked the coach to use just direct glue for LP rather that glue sheet he always use for LP OX.

I am planning to buy this blade again for third time, because it is really cheap cheap cheap with really nice performance, and not sure what i should use with it, short pips, or anti, or trying new different rubbers normal [inverted] ones to test more rubbers for myself and others, i will discuss with my friends good level about what they prefer to test.