DHS Neo rubbers vs normal boosted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Well, european rubbers are tuned from the factory, essentially boosted. You can tell because after a few months, if you take the rubber off the blade, it will shrink.
That doesn't mean anything. If you put the rubber on before the glue has tried completely the rubber will shrink.

What is tuned? How is it tuned? With what? In what key is it tuned?

Also the more you play it, the more of its feeling it looses. It may not be a proper booster or tuning,
Things do wear out.

but there's some treatment to the sponges, hence why they have this "speed glue-like" feel to them.
Yes and it lasts a little while. Meanwhile you must always be adapting to the changing rubber.

Compared to a hurricane 3, from the first to the last moment you play with it, the feeling will remain largely the same, characteristics will change because it will wear out, but feeling will not change, and for visible stuff, it will not shrink after you remove it.
Yes, it will wear out. Sofa cushions wear out. I am wearing out. Everything wears out.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
WHAT IS A FACTORY BOOSTING.

Hi, people. Pay some attention, please.
This is an actual rubber compositon, and it comprises no oil ingredients to prepare the end product. Thus, in order to improve the sponge quality, a final treatment on the sponge may be applied with a hot oil bath.
As an example, Yinhe Big Dipper sponge is being steeped into hot oils, the process known as a "factory tuning".

Reactions: Robin0910
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
That doesn't mean anything. If you put the rubber on before the glue has tried completely the rubber will shrink.

What is tuned? How is it tuned? With what? In what key is it tuned?

Things do wear out.

Yes and it lasts a little while. Meanwhile you must always be adapting to the changing rubber.

Yes, it will wear out. Sofa cushions wear out. I am wearing out. Everything wears out.
Hurricane 3 doesn't wear out, that's what I mean, I had it for 3 years and it was the same from the moment I put it on to when I took it off. There's a reason why it's known as one of the most durable rubbers.

One more thing, my bh was donic bluestorm, it was fd3 technology, meaning it was tuned... It dies once you take it off the racket and shrinks... On the donic website it literally says that it's made to simulate the speed glue...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Well, european rubbers are tuned from the factory, essentially boosted. You can tell because after a few months, if you take the rubber off the blade, it will shrink.
No they aren't. This is must more TT forum myths and fairy tales. Any "boosting" would dissipate in the wrapper so it would be fruitless.
What would they boost it with?
Some rubbers are closed cell where fluids won't penetrate as in a divers dry suit.

Also the more you play it, the more of its feeling it looses. It may not be a proper booster or tuning, but there's some treatment to the sponges, hence why they have this "speed glue-like" feel to them.
Everything wears out over time.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
No they aren't. This is must more TT forum myths and fairy tales. Any "boosting" would dissipate in the wrapper so it would be fruitless.
What would they boost it with?
Some rubbers are closed cell where fluids won't penetrate as in a divers dry suit.

Everything wears out over time.
Search it up. Esn tunes their rubbers in house, that's the donic formula for example. I'm not sure about butterfly other than the high tension, but they have to be doing something to them too.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
they have to be doing something to them too.
not necessarily, if they can build in the tuning into the manufacturing process, then the sponge will come out fully tuned and ready to glue on to the top-rubber. That would be the preferable way and save the manufacturer a whole lot of shagging about too.

Reactions: Robin0910
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Search it up. Esn tunes their rubbers in house, that's the donic formula for example. I'm not sure about butterfly other than the high tension, but they have to be doing something to them too.
Search? Provide a link! I can't find what doesn't exist.
How do TT manufacturers boost or tune their rubber?
How long does it last?
Show me a formula where tension is used to increase speed or spin. You can't. No one has in over 13 years.
I have been asking these questions for 13 years now.
NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER. You guys are just repeating myths and lies.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
not necessarily, if they can build in the tuning into the manufacturing process, then the sponge will come out fully tuned and ready to glue on to the top-rubber. That would be the preferable way and save the manufacturer a whole lot of shagging about too.
That's true, but if you play with an older tensor, if it's one year old and in its package, it's unplayable and in need of boosting

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Search? Provide a link! I can't find what doesn't exist.
How do TT manufacturers boost or tune their rubber?
How long does it last?
Show me a formula where tension is used to increase speed or spin. You can't. No one has in over 13 years.
I have been asking these questions for 13 years now.
NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER. You guys are just repeating myths and lies.
Butterfly literally markets that they use high tension technology on their spring sponge and sp x based rubbers. It's in almost every campaign. Here's a link for butterfly and the high tension: https://en.butterfly.tt/technologie-belaege-high_tension

Reactions: JJ Ng
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
That's true, but if you play with an older tensor, if it's one year old and in its package, it's unplayable and in need of boosting
that is a fair enough comment but of cause I don't use tensor rubbers.
So for me it is quite normal to take a 2 year old rxton5 out of the cupboard, give it 2 layers of booster. Did it yesterday and today i shall glue it on the blade.

• Haha
Reactions: ben1229
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Reactions: brokenball
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
that is a fair enough comment but of cause I don't use tensor rubbers.
So for me it is quite normal to take a 2 year old rxton5 out of the cupboard, give it 2 layers of booster. Did it yesterday and today i shall glue it on the blade.
Lol, I put a new/6 month old, tenergy 80 on my viscaria, had never even taken it out of the package and it was deaaaad

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Lol, I put a new/6 month old, tenergy 80 on my viscaria, had never even taken it out of the package and it was deaaaad
wow, that hurts. Was it also a vacuum sealed package like neos and rxton9 ?
I just smacked a ball on the new black rxton5 a minute ago. Of course rxton5 are not vacuum packed but good bounce, still very sticky so it survived 2 years in the cupboard real well. It held the ball for 16 seconds after pressing the rubber down on to it. Thats pretty good for 10 dollar rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
If the rubber is vacuum sealed and it gives off gases it won't be a vacuum anymore.
Butterfly literally markets that they use high tension technology on their spring sponge and sp x based rubbers. It's in almost every campaign. Here's a link for butterfly and the high tension: https://en.butterfly.tt/technologie-belaege-high_tension
Show me an equation where tension results in higher speed. You can't Butterfly is defrauding the ignorant masses on these TT forums.

Why isn';t that you guys can't understand that I can tell what you know by the statements or questions you ask on any thread.

Why is it that I can ask the same questions for 13+ years now and I know that NO ONE will have an answer.
I know is p!$$e$ people off because it makes them look stupid. It is better that I make them look stupid than let them spread their lies.

Now show me an equation where tension makes the rubber more spinny or faster. YOU CAN"T! So why talk about tension when it just shows you are one of the sheep bleating the same old lies.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I just smacked a ball on the new black rxton5 a minute ago. Of course rxton5 are not vacuum packed but good bounce, still very sticky so it survived 2 years in the cupboard real well. It held the ball for 16 seconds after pressing the rubber down on to it. Thats pretty good for 10 dollar rubber
No... Unfortunately butterfly rubbers are not vaccum sealed, same with dignics. It sucked, I'm starting to move away from them for that very reason. If you buy them, you have to use them.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
If the rubber is vacuum sealed and it gives off gases it won't be a vacuum anymore.

Show me an equation where tension results in higher speed. You can't Butterfly is defrauding the ignorant masses on these TT forums.

Why isn';t that you guys can't understand that I can tell what you know by the statements or questions you ask on any thread.

Why is it that I can ask the same questions for 13+ years now and I know that NO ONE will have an answer.
I know is p!$$e$ people off because it makes them look stupid. It is better that I make them look stupid than let them spread their lies.

Now show me an equation where tension makes the rubber more spinny or faster. YOU CAN"T! So why talk about tension when it just shows you are one of the sheep bleating the same old lies.
Higher tension is like a trampoline. It hits the rubber, deforms and you gain additional speed because of the rebound of the high tension. If the pimple structure is flexible, you will get extra spin as well.

If you fall on a trampoline from a low height, your rebound will reach a low height. If you fall from a high altitude, then you will rebound higher due to the elastic deformation of the surface of the trampoline.

The trampoline and the rubber, both have the tendency to return to their original position and exert energy to the object that made them deform. The human for the trampoline, the ball in table tennis.

The higher the tension, the faster and more violent the rebound. It's the same principle with bungee jumping, and that principle is called elastic deformation.

That's basic physics and simple common sense. We learn it in junior high. Open your high school physics books and read about elastic and plastic deformation, critical points and action and reaction. The second part is Newton's 3rd law of action and reaction, read it. Just think that your racket is theoretically immovable so all the forces are applyied to the ball.

Happy now?