DHS PG-7 Replacement?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Btw I see you're using a Palio blade now. Palio makes very good blades, DHS isn't better. (Except, the price tag is upgraded...)

Agreed; there is a Palio blade the FastPaddle or Brian Pace (Dynamic Table Tennis on YouTube) reviewed call the 'Palio TCT Titanium Carbon Blade' which I am going to assume is 7 play as well, and heavy (considering it is made of carbon) and he reviewed it to be a pretty good blade as well AND it's made by the Chinese as well!

So XIII, if you're thinking of getting a heavy blade like DHS, be open-minded and look for other manufacturers that you might fancy as well! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Agreed; there is a Palio blade the FastPaddle or Brian Pace (Dynamic Table Tennis on YouTube) reviewed call the 'Palio TCT Titanium Carbon Blade' which I am going to assume is 7 play as well, and heavy (considering it is made of carbon) and he reviewed it to be a pretty good blade as well AND it's made by the Chinese as well!

So XIII, if you're thinking of getting a heavy blade like DHS, be open-minded and look for other manufacturers that you might fancy as well! :D
The Palio blade I got now ruined it for Palio blades, I don't think I'll ever use Palio again.