Fast blade

This user has no status.
There is all kinds of different types of 'fast'. Just straight up a speed monster? Or get fast during a full stroke? I suppose Primorac is the fastest just out of the box, but i am not very familair with this blade, all my knowledge comes from the TTD review of it.

Then there's the Super ZLC'S eg. Zhang Jike, Lin Yun-Ju ect. These are also pretty fast straight out of the box. Maybe add the Viscaria Super ALC in there as well. The viscaria and FZD ALC is controllably fast allround; can't really feel uncontrollable once you get used to it.

Boll ALC is Boll ALC speed, I'm not really familar with this either. I guess its viscaria speed(correct me if wrong).

Then theres the Innerforces(just the pro ones, the innerfoce series ones are a bit slow compared to Primorac) The Ovtcharov is fast, especially when fully engaged. I suppose Harimoto is similair but less fast due to the lack of thickness(I don't mean that it's thin, just thinner than the Ovtcharov) I am not familiar with the Franziska ZLC but i suppose it's kinda fast.

I am relatively new to carbon blades, i just bought my first one(Ovtcharov ALC) my other knowledge is from testing other people's blades and reviews from the internet. If other people woth much more experience reply, take their advice over mine. They've probably got a lot more experience with the blade. Please don't buy a €350 blade cause of me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
There is all kinds of different types of 'fast'. Just straight up a speed monster? Or get fast during a full stroke? I suppose Primorac is the fastest just out of the box, but i am not very familair with this blade, all my knowledge comes from the TTD review of it.

Then there's the Super ZLC'S eg. Zhang Jike, Lin Yun-Ju ect. These are also pretty fast straight out of the box. Maybe add the Viscaria Super ALC in there as well. The viscaria and FZD ALC is controllably fast allround; can't really feel uncontrollable once you get used to it.

Boll ALC is Boll ALC speed, I'm not really familar with this either. I guess its viscaria speed(correct me if wrong).

Then theres the Innerforces(just the pro ones, the innerfoce series ones are a bit slow compared to Primorac) The Ovtcharov is fast, especially when fully engaged. I suppose Harimoto is similair but less fast due to the lack of thickness(I don't mean that it's thin, just thinner than the Ovtcharov) I am not familiar with the Franziska ZLC but i suppose it's kinda fast.

I am relatively new to carbon blades, i just bought my first one(Ovtcharov ALC) my other knowledge is from testing other people's blades and reviews from the internet. If other people woth much more experience reply, take their advice over mine. They've probably got a lot more experience with the blade. Please don't buy a €350 blade cause of me!

Thx for ur time friend. I'll search these Blades. I usually like fast and uncontrollable Blades as primorac Carbon, i'll see which bty is the most similar to primorac carbon.

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
T
zhang jike t5000, timo boll t5000, super zlc/alc
Thx dude. Timo boll t5000 is exactly what i'm looking for, the only problem is that un Spain (my country) it isnt available, where can i buy It? If i cant buy It zhang jike t5000 is also a good option for me (just a bit more controlable than timo boll but still fast for me). I"ll see if i can get timo boll t5000. Thx for ur time!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Hello guys! I would like to know if there is a butterfly blade faster than primorac Carbon. Or at least as fast as It. If there isnt anyone, can u tell me a top 3 fastest butterfly Blades? Thx for ur time.
Hello sir,

Butterfly Schlager carbon Tamca 5000 thickness 7.4 mm is faster than Primorac carbon Tamca 5000 6.9 mm (same Hinoki top ply but Schlager is thicker core).

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Joola eagle carbon is the fastest blade i've ever tried to control. It was my first ever carbon blade so after a week of trying i switched back. Now i recently tried to compare it to my friends Fzd Szlc and the Joola eagle carbon is way faster. I now use Timo boll Alc, so much control and grip.

This user has no status.
Joola eagle carbon is the fastest blade i've ever tried to control. It was my first ever carbon blade so after a week of trying i switched back. Now i recently tried to compare it to my friends Fzd Szlc and the Joola eagle carbon is way faster. I now use Timo boll Alc, so much control and grip.
What is the composition of the Eagle Carbon? What makes it so fast? What rubbers are on it? Sorry for a lot of questions, i am just curious.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
What is the composition of the Eagle Carbon? What makes it so fast? What rubbers are on it? Sorry for a lot of questions, i am just curious.
I used Stiga DNA plat H and M. I know it is 2 carbon 3 wood, i have no idea what makes it so quick. No other blade i tried, tested and used got the first ball speed like this. Szlc with DNA plat H had 90% the speed.

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
If you are looking for pure speed and rigidity with a standard thickness of up to 6 mm, then this is the Palio TCT Titan Carbon. At least it's the fastest standard thickness blade I've tried. The increased rigidity of this blade is made up of a metal mesh - titanium and rather thick layers of carbon.