Fast rubber on fast blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
My brother currently has a very fast off+ blade with a Donic DESTO F1 rubber on both the forehand and the backhand. He wants to change his forehand rubber to Tibhar Evolution MX-P. He can easily handle the speed of his current racket and he has very good control. He rarely misses and he is a flat hitter. So will he be able to handle the Tibhar Evolution MX-P? Or will it be too fast for him?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Only he can know after he tries it. How does it make sense you're asking folks here whether it's too fast for him.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
My brother currently has a very fast off+ blade with a Donic DESTO F1 rubber on both the forehand and the backhand. He wants to change his forehand rubber to Tibhar Evolution MX-P. He can easily handle the speed of his current racket and he has very good control. He rarely misses and he is a flat hitter. So will he be able to handle the Tibhar Evolution MX-P? Or will it be too fast for him?

Since you said he can handle the speed, it should not be a problem.

I used MX-P on my 10.5mm One Ply Hinoki Blade for one year. Some people called me crazy for using such over-powered combo. Nonetheless, I love MX-P especially its above average trampoline effect. Of all the attributes of MX-P, I love its extreme trampoline effect the most.

Reactions: Charbel