FH rubbers suggestions

This user has no status.
You can also give the Xiom Jekyll & Hyde V47.5 as it generates an insane amount of spin without being tacky! Its fast but not crazy fast with an abundant amount of control

I am extremely curious about this rubber, I am between buying it and a RASANTER C48 for more control.
I am physically handicapped, of lower limbs.

I am looking to retire my Xiom Vega Pro 2.0mm, it must be about 2 years old +/- and is starting to fall apart.haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
lol, how does you hold xiom vega pro for 2 years? do you use it on your backhand?

I am extremely curious about this rubber, I am between buying it and a RASANTER C48 for more control.

I am looking to retire my Xiom Vega Pro 2.0mm, it must be about 2 years old +/- and is starting to fall apart.

lol ,lol, how does you hold xiom vega pro for 2 years? do you use it on your backhand?

This user has no status.
lol ,lol, how does you hold xiom vega pro for 2 years? do you use it on your backhand?

The xiom has been with me for about 5 months, but it was a donation, and it had already been with the previous owner for a year.
I use it in the FH.
I'm looking for a fast rubber with a lot of control, I can't play away from the table because of my mobility.

Nittaku Fastarc G1 2.0 would be a good option? it has a very attractive price here in Brazil.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

I am looking to retire my Xiom Vega Pro 2.0mm, it must be about 2 years old +/- and is starting to fall apart.haha

The V47.5 is a much improved version of the Vega Pro / Vega X (because they are pretty much the same). More spin and speed, without a reduction of control.

This user has no status.

The V47.5 is a much improved version of the Vega Pro / Vega X (because they are pretty much the same). More spin and speed, without a reduction of control.

I ended up buying the Nitakku Fastarc G1 2.0mm.
I got a promotion where it is 40% cheaper than the jekyll & Hyde.
The prices of rubber vs Brazilian wages is complicated.😔

Reactions: ander999