Finally Fang Bo 2!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Awesome review!! Btw even I was confused at first about the carbon. But I checked the official dhs site, and the description of the fang bo 2 say arylate carbon. So yeah ..... Also it's the same carbon as in the dhs long 5. Some it's Aramid carbon or something like that.Not sure yet. If any ttd member knew for sure, it would be helpful right?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
it is arylate and carbon

This user has no status.
Very nice. Given the reasonable price this may go on my EJ list. I've read a lot of reports however on the handle being very small which is an issue for me because I have fairly big hands.

How many cms in diameter does the handle measure at the top and at the bottom? Or rather how does the handle size compare the Stiga Master FL, Viscaria or DHS PG-7? I'd assume the same as PG-7?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Found the link to the BOLL rubber. It even has "Made in Germany" printed on it. :rolleyes: Blue sponge for black and Red sponge for red. I have a feeling that they also make Chinese Tenergy in their spare time, or the other way around.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...IHHwk6&id=26630560555&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail

boll rubber.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Very nice. Given the reasonable price this may go on my EJ list. I've read a lot of reports however on the handle being very small which is an issue for me because I have fairly big hands.

How many cms in diameter does the handle measure at the top and at the bottom? Or rather how does the handle size compare the Stiga Master FL, Viscaria or DHS PG-7? I'd assume the same as PG-7?
I think the shape of blade is the same as pg-7 (I was using before Bo 2).
Compared to Viscaria seems a bit longer and thinner, but didn't bother me and I like thicker handles.

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Can anyone compare Bo2 and new H301? Speed, how well generates spin, hardness, stiffness / flexibilty.
I'm looking for affordable blade with inner ALC. I would like to try one of these blades, but I can not decide, which.
I wonder me also bo2 comparison with PG5 or PG12, if anyone can do it, but especially with H301.
I have not found the H301 review yet. Thank you.