Free Workout Routine for Table Tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hey guys! If you're looking for a good workout routine that is optimized for table tennis, I just published a free routine on my website.

No email required or anything like that. You can view the whole thing and see all the instructions plus video playlists for the exercises.

==> https://peakperformancetabletennis.com/routine/

The primary focus of this routine is to help you move faster, hit stronger, and last longer.

I haven't seen a full training routine for table tennis posted online anywhere, so I wanted to put something out there for our community free of charge.

It's a very flexible routine that can be adapted to any level so it meets you where you are.

Feel free to ask me questions here if you have them!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Wow, looks awesome. Will definitely implement some of your ideas. I've enjoyed your videos and the collab with Seth Pech. Thanks!

You're welcome!

Honestly, the feedback from my video with Seth Pech was so good, I really felt like I needed to put a solid routine out there for our community.

I literally got hundreds of questions between the comments, emails, and private messages.

And while I do offer training programs, I felt bad for those who weren't in a position to be able to pay for them!