FS Blades by Charlie (BBC) Excalibur

The price DO NOT include shipping cost.
Payment: Paypal only. Payment as gift or buyer pays for goods or services fees (+5% on top of the price).

For Sale

Blades by Charlie (BBC) Excalibur (SOLD)
Blade Composition: 11 plys (Mahogany outers with nano-carbon core)
Blade Head: 150mm x 157mm
Thickness: 6.4mm
Weight: 89g
Handle: FL
Condition: Used for less than 10 sessions and like new (refer to pics below)
Price: USD 90
Note: Blade is based in Singapore

20160528_1.jpg20160528_2.jpg20160528_3.jpg20160528_4.jpg20160528_5.jpg20160528_6.jpg

Last edited:
That blade looks beautiful. How does it play?

My gears on BBC Excalibur - FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial, BH: Butterfly Tenergy T05.

I feel that the blade was trampolining in the first couple of sessions. However, once the blade "settles down", it was quite good.

The blade is indeed great in terms of power and speed. I am able to loop with the blade very easily but the backhand is too fast for me to handle. The blade is great for looping in terms of speed and power provided one has a good looping technique as the dwelling time is quite short. The control is slightly lower as compared to the speed. If the looping technique is slightly off, the return ball will become more like smashing - fast but lack of spin.

Reactions: Mtcollins
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Please follow the guidelines here:

I could just wait for Giang to appear. Or I could just say this myself. :)

I strongly suggest you use the paypal buyer option and not the paypal gift option. Gift option leaves the buyer no security. OP, if you wanted to reprice taking into account the cost of the paypal buyer fee, go ahead and do that.

I could just wait for Giang to appear. Or I could just say this myself. :)

I strongly suggest you use the paypal buyer option and not the paypal gift option. Gift option leaves the buyer no security. OP, if you wanted to reprice taking into account the cost of the paypal buyer fee, go ahead and do that.

Thanks for the advice.