FS: LYJ SZLC / Garaydia ALC / KM ALC / FZD ZLC / Harimoto IF SZLC & ALC / IFL ALC / Acoustic Carbon / Other Blades / New Dignics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I tried the "Small Packet" shipping for the first time and it was faster than expected. Last Thursday, I shipped a parcel to the UK and it was delivered today, i.e. in 6 days. This might not be representative, but the Small Packet option is definitely better value for money than EMS.

Lowered the price on Harimoto IF ZLC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Lowered the prices for most blades by GBP 2-5. Harimoto IF ZLC sold. Added a new Maze Advance.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Harimoto IF ALC sold. Price for remaining Hammond Z2 (Black in 2.0mm and Max) lowered to GBP 31 / EUR 36.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Added a used Butterfly Ai Fukuhara Pro FL and lowered the price on the Xiom AZXi.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Ordered two sheets of Dignics from Catenaccio on 31st, he shipped them on Monday!!!!, arrived today in perfect condition. Pleasure doing business with this seller, highly recommend.
Thanks for the kind words! 4 days from Japan to the UK using Small Packet is the fastest so far -- almost the same as EMS.

Note to potential UK buyers: this is most likely a positive outlier and should not be regarded as representative. For example, I shipped a parcel to the UK on 29 Dec 2023 and it hasn't arrived in the UK yet. I am not sure why, but my guess is that parcels are dispatched on the earliest available flight and then potentially take different routes.

Reactions: jammmail
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Ordered a Harimoto alc and Dignics 80 from Catenaccio on the 31st, package delivered on the 8th (would have been 6th but I was away for the delivery!). The package was well wrapped and secured with no possibilities for damage. Very quick and trustworthy seller, definitely recommend!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
Kenta Matsudaira ALC and Tenergy 05 Black 2.1mm sold. Added a new Zhang Jike Super ZLC FL at a very good price. Prices lowered by a few GBP for TB ALC, Nittaku Violin, and Ai Fukuhara Pro.