FS: New, in box - Andro Ligna FR OFF Blade 90g

NDH

says Spin to win!
It shouldn't need pictures when its brand new and never used. In the original box and ready to go. It would only require pictures if it had any usage.

Disagree mate.

Completely up to you of course, but if you want to sell it, you'll need to provide pics - Even on eBay.

No one is going to buy something without seeing it - For all they know it might be a fake.

You haven't even said what shape handle it is.

Not trying to be difficult, just giving advice if you want to sell it :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Disagree mate.

Completely up to you of course, but if you want to sell it, you'll need to provide pics - Even on eBay.

No one is going to buy something without seeing it - For all they know it might be a fake.

You haven't even said what shape handle it is.

Not trying to be difficult, just giving advice if you want to sell it :)

I see what you mean. Sorry. It's a straight handle and I will post pics later

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Andro Ligna FR OFF Blade for sale. New in box. Approximately 90g in weight. Lovely blade. Given to me as a gift but doesn't suit my style of play. In depth review on this blade in the equipment reviews section of this website made by Dan.
£90 ONO
Hi there ridderz65.
With all your respect please post pictures of the items you are selling. In our guidelines we encourage ppl to post or link to pictures if they want to sell anything otherwise the thread is not valid. We have been so unfortunate that some ppl have been scammed and unfortunately that's the world we live in.

Best Regards
/Giangt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
20160331_182313.jpg20160331_182324.jpg20160331_182337.jpg20160331_182400.jpg