FS* NEW Unopened Tenergy 05/64/80. $54/sheet. Good Price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
After reading both threads, and seeing the question about credibility raised few months ago in this very thread.
I think communication is not the only problem here.
It is the sellers lack of understanding of international trade, together with that, international culture or rather cultural differences. Never the less, there is a common business ethics to follow and with my understanding of Japanese ethics, that should not be a problem at all (unless seller is clueless of common Japanese business ethics)

If Seller is slow to reply, if seller sends goods without tracking facility, if seller did not include invoice in parcel (hence causing buyer's customs issue), then simply, seller does not know how to do business.

I always say, at the end of the day, buying from legitimate sources will prevent problems like this from happening.
If you buy from "cheaper" places, there is always a catch 22, and one of the more common issues is counterfeit goods, and other is credibility

Anyways, glad big boss Giangt is here to help sort this mess out.
Hope the buyer gets what he paid for, and hope seller can show credibility before anything else (having an account from Apr 2015 and joining for the sake of making sales, isn't credible imo)
Good luck to all 3 parties!
Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thank you! That's what I wanted to hear!

That is why I choose not to sell out side Southern Africa, as South Africa has one of the most expensive and worse postal services in the world.
So I choose not to take the risk of stock disappearing.

But then again, if I am 1 day late in replying to my customer's email, I will start off with apologizing, as normally I will reply within the hour when I can or immediately after I finish training or wake up - which is all within a half day period.

Slow reply (especially after receiving money), is a big no no in terms of credibility

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
That is why I choose not to sell out side Southern Africa, as South Africa has one of the most expensive and worse postal services in the world.

But then again, if I am 1 day late in replying to my customer's email, I will start off with apologizing, as normally I will reply within the hour when I can or immediately after I finish training or wake up - which is all within a half day period.

Slow reply (especially after receiving money), is a big no no in terms of credibility

Well nuf said!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012

Thanks again! You are the only one who understands my anxiety!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Hello everyone! Sorry for my late getting back again. Also I would like to thank Tony and others who is trying to give kind help to resolve this conflict between the seller and I. I really appreciate a lot! Especially to Giant who is guiding us.

To the buyer: if you think I am a scammed. I can relate to how you feeling. But I would be wanting to resolve this so I can gain back my reputation and trust for future business here. It would be kind of you if you can trust me just for another week and then you won't be disappointed!

Again, I apologise for my unorganised sale service and lack of understanding for shipping department.

Again. I thank all for your kind contribution to this case. Hope the seller and I with the help of dear administration can come to a solution soon.

Thank you.
hayato

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks again! You are the only one who understands my anxiety!

Yes, I can understand your anxiety, but it was your choice to make and these are the consequences of saving a very bucks. So, you need to live with your anxiety.

Of course is the dream world, we wish everything is smooth. But the reality is that there is always consequences, and as the saying goes - a type of price point = a type of value proposition.

For the seller, we all learn from bad experiences.

Good luck to all!

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi all, I think we are getting to a agreement how to solve all this and the deadline is on Sunday after midnight. If the goods doesn't show up the seller will refund the money the buyer has payed. I will not go into more details, but I just wanted to tell the process is going well. More to come later.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi everything is settled now. The buyer got his money refunded due to the goods didn't show up. The OP kept his promise to return the buyers money if the goods wouldn't show up this week.

I hereby clear your name Hayato and you can proceed dealing on the forum!

akoozab, I will now leave it up to you and Hayato to help him to file a claim of the post company. He will need some info from you to get some insurgence money back. Please take the dialog in PM's.

When that is said Hayato, I recommend when you are dealing in the future make sure that both parties have the same understanding of the agreements you make. Also, always supply T&T information when shipping goods with high value, unless you have agreed something else. I hope you sales in the in future will be smother than this one. Also I would prefer you using payments through PayPal using "Buying goods" which gives the buyer some safety if something happens. I know there a fee when using PayPal, but usually the buyer pay for this to get some insurgence of the deal.

I will delete the thread that akoozab created about you as I promised, so you can get a fresh start.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Bug thanks to Giangt for your professional help! And to buyer. I am sorry for your lost. I guess we both had suffered loses and learned a good lesson.

Thank you everyone for your contribution! Very appreciated!

This user has no status.
Just wanted to clearify a few things here, in case this will happen again.

1) Use Paypal for buyer security. Every serious seller uses this. It is the biggest and safest way when buying stuff online.

2) DO NOT SEND MONEY BEFORE RECIEVING THE GOODS.

3) Always get a number so you can call the person who sells the items. If not, be sure to get a email adress.

4) If the seller does not response in a normal time frame, be aware. This means that the seller is not serious.
Everyone has 10 minutes of their time to write an email.

5) Get a tracking number of your shipment so you can be able to track it. If this is not provided by the seller you should watch out. Whenever you send items you get a tracking number. Everyone knows that. Be sure to recieve this in your communication with the seller directly. If not, abort the purchase immediately.

6) Watch out for scam-sites like Aliexpress for example. Their prices are way to low to be original. You do not want to recieve a poor copy of a tabletennis rubber. This site also sells more than just tabletennis equipment, so that is also a warning signal.

Follow this steps and you will be sure when shopping from sellers and sites in the future.

Reactions: Tinykin and akoozab