FS: two pairs of Tibhar MX-P rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi,

I've got two pairs of Tibhar Evolution MX-P rubbers, both 2.1mm (red+black). Both pairs are in really good condition.

Price is £40, shipping is free. I'm happy to post anywhere in Europe.

Please let me know if you need any more info or any pics.

Cheers

PS. I'm also selling a black tag Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit AN blade (£130) - if you buy the blade + rubbers, I'm happy to sell them for £160.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It would worthwhile for you to post some photos of the rubbers and blade you are selling. See quote below from rules for selling for some of the reasons this would help you and protect potential buyers.

Also, you state you are selling a Timo Boll flare blade. What model of Timo Boll blade? Spark, Spirit, W5, T5000? There are many others I didn't list.

Please follow the guidelines here:

3) Sellers are strongly encouraged to post pictures of blades for sale directly within the thread, or they should provide links to other sites where prospective buyers can see photos of what is being sold. There is a lot of counterfeit products for sale around the world and to avoid forum members being tricked to buy any counterfeit products. This also allows the entire forum can then see the blade, it helps to identify fakes and thereby reduce conterfeit products.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Sorry, the blade is a Timo Boll Spirit.

Rubber 1 cut size: 15cm wide, 15.5cm long
Rubber 2 cut size: 14.5 wide, 14.7 long

Here are some pics of rubber 1 (newer). Sorry, the site uploads some of them in a funny angle and I can't see an option to rotate them:

IMG_7757.jpgIMG_7758.jpgIMG_7759.jpgIMG_7765.jpgIMG_7766.jpgIMG_7767.jpg