[FT] Inneforce ZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hi,
I had my EJ route since I came back to table tennis after some break, so I had few spare blades. After trying Jun Mizutani ZLC, Innerforce ZLC and Liu Shiwen I have ended with Liu Shiwen for now, but it is still not e perfect match for me. My spare blade is now Innerfroce ZLC with AN handle. I would like to trade it for some interesting blade. It is in perfect condition (I can send pictures later). I have played it with maybe for ~10h and now it is laying in the case. The hand is a little dirty, because of the use, but it has no dings that would affect playing with it. Rubbers were glued to it 2 times with water based glue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Okay, I have made up my mind. I will end my EI trip soon. Only need to try ALC blade (Viscaria if possible). My Liu shiwen is also for trade/sell, just like IZLC. Liu Shiwen has only 2 months and it has 1 little ding from hitting the table while serving. Few splinters came out (can send pic). I am most interested in Viscaria and IFZLF Fl handles or any other special blades.