This user has no status.
Oct 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yep
The pressure just gotten too hot.
I'm glad the Japanese legislative is looking for more fairness in the matter. This is after so many high profile cases going to the courts (and winning)

Chiang had always been more of the "at home parent" and I trust he would continue to cater for the two.
And as history has presented, Chiang had always allowed Ai to see the kids - which pretty much ended up in the "abduction" of the son, the last time round.

It will take some time for the son to re-bond with the father..... I'm sure professional resources will be involved to help the young victim

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
What a waste of time and money, just like ESN grippy rubbers from 2014-now.

As reported by hk01, the Japanese media was more concerned with whether Fukuhara would apologize for taking up social resources.

福原愛因被揭婚內出軌,不論在台或日都形象受挫,她轉往中國市場,正在嘗試直播「帶貨」,不過業績不如理想。

日媒記者好奇她是否會因家事佔用社會資源而歉,或是鞠躬致歉。一切要待記者會才有分曉。

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/is-ai-fukuhara-a-villain.31678/page-11

Jan 2018
All parties involved, including us outsiders. 成單嘢根本就多鳩餘、無撚謂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
All parties involved, including us outsiders. 成單嘢根本就多鳩餘、無撚謂
I disagree,
For the father, it was worth every single penny spent and seconds used.
Not sure if you have kids, but you won't understand if you don't have kids

If it wasn't the influences of outsiders, I doubt the Japanese legislative would give much care. Something that Ai was using as a shield until things was too hot to handle.

Chiang did purposely blow it up with his press conference last year (the first time over the past 3 years). I can't say the other foreigners had the same or more influence in "public discussion" than Chiang and if thing aren't right, you need numbers in audiences to make things right (something that is considered normal in a democratic society, and you can not do in China for example).

Now Japan is forced by such audience to relook at its outdated policies and that I think is worth every time and money spent from everyone, and for the sake of all future disputes too.

Last edited: