IMG-0362.jpg

Gewo Elaxxon eFT 45
Gewo Elaxxon eFT 50
IMG-0363.jpg

They will be available from June.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
I'm playing with Gewo Nexxus EL Pro since last May, after 13 years of hiatus with table tennis.

Associated with my Donic Waldner Dicon blade, they are the best rubbers I played since speed glue is forbidden. I'm comparing only with Donic Desto and Nimbus Sound. I never tried Tenergy, Rakza, Rasanter, so it's purely subjective. I'll probably play with those for years.

But Gewo is not kind to the customers. They have so many different "brands" (Neutron, Nexxus, Inventus,...), it's impossible to spot the real differences, and you chose a little randomly...

Reactions: ander999
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
But Gewo is not kind to the customers. They have so many different "brands" (Neutron, Nexxus, Inventus,...), it's impossible to spot the real differences, and you chose a little randomly...
Neutron and Inventus are not real rubbers. I think it is fairly easy to spot the differences, after all they use different color packaging and clearly mark the sponge hardness on the different versions. They do like to diversify their flagship lineups though, the Nexxus and Hype series all have 3 different version lineups.