Gluing technique or method?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Please, I have just started to use the so called shit.. Before I was a Tenergy lover, so you can eat your words ;)

But then again, my Andro rubbers are just as good as Tenergy, and in some areas even better in my opinion, just read my review on them if you wanna know more :)

To be honest, I have tried a lot of rubbers incl. ESN.
Bisides, I had a TT-Shop and know exactly the TT-equipment quality.
Andro had good products, but they were in the past.
FYI: all the ESN products are almost similar, and the only Tibhar last products (Evolution series) are different.
The problem with the ESN products are the error margin, they are bigger than Tenergy.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
To be honest, I have tried a lot of rubbers incl. ESN.
Bisides, I had a TT-Shop and know exactly the TT-equipment quality.
Andro had good products, but they were in the past.
FYI: all the ESN products are almost similar, and the only Tibhar last products (Evolution series) are different.
The problem with the ESN products are the error margin, they are bigger than Tenergy.

You have clearly not played with the Rasant.. Yes, Andro had good rubbers in the past, but have struggled since the SG ban.. BUT now they are back in the game with the Rasant. Maybe it looks more like a childrens toy on the outside (package and stuff) but it's really a good tt-weapon.
I've used both Tenergy and other rubbers that are supposed to be as good as Tenergy, finding only that Tenergy is the best. Until now, when I found the Rasant, that plays like a boosted Tenergy, without no booster! So in my opinion the Rasant are absolutely as good as Tenergy, or more ;)

Of course it feels a little different, but try playing with a speed glued/boosted like hell Tenergy, and then a waterbased glued Rasant, and feel the awesomeness of the green sponged Rasant :p