Good source of insoles for sport shoes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Hello my friends.
I have two pair of shoes in which I managed to wear in holes on the insoles (the insert that your foot rests at). I have Asics Rocket and Gel Blade (dunno remember the gen). Do you have any good source of insoles? I can only find those thin cheap universal insoles locally. Unfortunately Asics don't carry replacement parts, which is very annoying, because rest of the shoe is still decent good condition...

Reactions: Choosikick

NDH

says Spin to win!
Hello my friends.
I have two pair of shoes in which I managed to wear in holes on the insoles (the insert that your foot rests at). I have Asics Rocket and Gel Blade (dunno remember the gen). Do you have any good source of insoles? I can only find those thin cheap universal insoles locally. Unfortunately Asics don't carry replacement parts, which is very annoying, because rest of the shoe is still decent good condition...
I always replace the insoles with Dr Scholl.

They just provide a little more cushion for the key pressure points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I always replace the insoles with Dr Scholl.

They just provide a little more cushion for the key pressure points.
The Gel Activ ones?
71FkTapYNcL.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I’ve spent hundreds on different insoles over the years (both custom and in store) and I absolutely love Z-liners. They’re also machine washable. Just dry them on lowest heat setting
I was about to say this. I've also heard of gameday insoles...

The main thing i look for is how durable the liner material is for the insoles. With how my feet move in the shoes, the liner gets destroyed every 3-6 months or so.

I personally use Dr.Scholl's Plantar insoles. I'll probably try Z liner next.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
DONT BE A DULL STATUE.
Japanese martial arts need no footwear at all. Table tennis, in its essense, is very much akin to hard fisticuffs in many aspects, and a thin shoe feet allows close touch to ground. The early models of Tamasu Butterfly sneakers is the best sensitive sole ever found on market, the very best product for the game. On the contrary, the puffy jogging shoes shall make you a clumsy figure much like the stony islanders.

stony statues.jpg @Butterfly Classic.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Those are the ones!

They do lots of different types, so it just depends what you want.

I wouldn’t say they are revolutionary, but they do ok for me!
I like these ones too. They can be bought in DM for like 10 EUR. But the DM own brand gel soles are not too bad either. But they both make your shoes weigh significantly more.