HAIFU SEAMOON BOOSTER NATIONAL Y/B REVIEWS

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Normal motor oil will work as rubber expander pretty well. Pure Oil with no syntetic additives.

Devil will always find work for iddle hands. 🤣

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

Have an exciting adventure. Be happy.

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
WHAT IS A FACTORY BOOSTING.

Hi, people. Pay some attention, please.
This is an actual rubber compositon, and it comprises no oil ingredients to prepare the end product. Thus, in order to improve the sponge quality, a final treatment on the sponge may be applied with a hot oil bath.
As an example, Yinhe Big Dipper sponge is being steeped into hot oils, the process known as a "factory tuning".

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Spectroscopy analysis showed that Seamoon and Haifu booster (as the national yellow ones call it) have absolutely identical composition. The only difference is that yellow contains a dye. There is no other difference!!!

Mini revival of the thread, I got into reaserching for the boosters again because I'm looking to get back into Chinese rubbers, and I found these videos.

It seems that the national doesn't only not have the same composition to seamoon, but they are completely different.

National yellow is thicker and stickier and has completely different playing characteristics, they are much stronger and greater than normal seamoon.

So there is a difference, and a big one at that.

We're always talking about the real national haifu because there's tons of fakes going around.

Here's the videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Evil