HAIFU SEAMOON BOOSTER NATIONAL Y/B REVIEWS

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Go to thePongProfessor page on YouTube for the answer to your question.

He loved loved National Yellow and hated hated National Black.

For me, I have tried Haifu regular, Haifu National Yellow and Falco Tempo Long. Honestly, all three are about the same. I will get Haifu regular for the cheap on Aliexpress. Whenever TT11 has sales on Falco Tempo Long periodically, I will grab a couple. I see no reason to buy Haifu National Yellow. I do not see my rubbers come alive better on the more expensive booster.

This user has no status.
Go to thePongProfessor page on YouTube for the answer to your question.

He loved loved National Yellow and hated hated National Black.

For me, I have tried Haifu regular, Haifu National Yellow and Falco Tempo Long. Honestly, all three are about the same. I will get Haifu regular for the cheap on Aliexpress. Whenever TT11 has sales on Falco Tempo Long periodically, I will grab a couple. I see no reason to buy Haifu National Yellow. I do not see my rubbers come alive better on the more expensive booster.
How about the longevity between regular Haifu and Haifu National yellow?

This user has no status.
Hello everyone, just wanna ask your opinions/reviews about the Haifu seamoon booster National Yellow and Black. What is their characteristics and effects?
Spectroscopy analysis showed that Seamoon and Haifu booster (as the national yellow ones call it) have absolutely identical composition. The only difference is that yellow contains a dye. There is no other difference!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Spectroscopy analysis showed that Seamoon and Haifu booster (as the national yellow ones call it) have absolutely identical composition. The only difference is that yellow contains a dye. There is no other difference!!!
The national yellow almost sounds like a scam.
Now even Haifu white booster is available.

Anyway I would stick to Seamoon since it's dirt cheap and adding an extra layer initially or possibly a bit more often is OK.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
The national yellow almost sounds like a scam.
Now even Haifu white booster is available.

Anyway I would stick to Seamoon since it's dirt cheap and adding an extra layer initially or possibly a bit more often is OK.
There are two options:
either it is the business model of Beijing Haifu Grand Technology Co. Ltd.
or they are abusing the adjective "National", which is a very popular marketing "trick" in China, and then it can be a defacto fraud, because as I said, the spectroscopic analysis clearly showed that it is an absolutely identical composition to Seamoon or as they call it Haifu booster National yellow.

Reactions: Haraold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Actually did anyone compare the weight of Seamoon with FTL for the same amount of goo? (or any "other popular" booster)

For sure it makes a difference if one starts to add 2-3-4 layers, Could be a few gramms difference. Plus glues also have a weight difference etc.
For me it feels like Revolution no3 is fairly light, and DHS is fairly heavy glue.

This user has no status.
Actually did anyone compare the weight of Seamoon with FTL for the same amount of goo? (or any "other popular" booster)

For sure it makes a difference if one starts to add 2-3-4 layers, Could be a few gramms difference. Plus glues also have a weight difference etc.
For me it feels like Revolution no3 is fairly light, and DHS is fairly heavy glue.
I did not compare the weight of Revolution and DHS glue. There is definitely one difference, DHS No.15 is a softer glue with better elasticity, it removes very well. The weight of two layers of glue is approx. 3-4 g.

This user has no status.
so if i use haifu seamoon or national yellow it is the same?
But if i want to bleach my hair with it,i have to use National yellow,got it!
Yes, seamoon and the so-called national yellow are identical. Two analyses, standard spectroscopy and Raman spectroscopy, were performed. Both results are identical, that seamoon and national yellow are one and the same product, with the difference that national yellow contains a dye.

Reactions: Haraold
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I guess this Loki booster is another Haifu booster with new packaging 🤣 (the bottle is not mine)

FB_IMG_1697947874228.jpg

FB_IMG_1697947876468.jpg

This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: longle
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Loki shooted in own leg. Producing and marketing rubber enhancers and additives is presently prohibited by ITTF and is a subject to penalty sanction that shall invalidate all loki products from LARC. Sorry for him.

This user has no status.
There are two options:
either it is the business model of Beijing Haifu Grand Technology Co. Ltd.
or they are abusing the adjective "National", which is a very popular marketing "trick" in China, and then it can be a defacto fraud, because as I said, the spectroscopic analysis clearly showed that it is an absolutely identical composition to Seamoon or as they call it Haifu booster National yellow.
Do you have a link for that analysis? I want to read