Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
--- Post your most memorable moment of 2011 ---

The year of 2011 has seen many major events take place, and outside the World of sport the globe has paid witness to not only great moments but also catastrophic disasters and these have been remembered in sport. For example at the World Championships players showed they were in support of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami disaster, most noticeable was Ai Fukuhara who donated her $12,500 prize money to the cause. This is indeed a memorable feat and TTD wants to know what was the most memorable table tennis moment of each of its members, this can be something that you saw or something that you did yourself.

TableTennisDaily hopes that you have a fantastic 2012 and wishes that all of your table tennis goals come true for the year ahead.

zjtattoo.jpg

Photo by: tischtennis.de

Happy New Year from TableTennisDaily

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Okay, I think it will be an interesting year in 2012. I had a very unusual year in 2011, filled with crazy experiences. However, my highlight of the year would have to be my trip to Shenzhen, China to play in the World University Games representing New Zealand. It was an amazing experience walking out for the first time into the table tennis stadium and preparing for the match against Chinese Taipei with 10,000 spectators watching. This is more than the amount of people that will be watching the 2012 Olympic Games which has a mild comparison of 4000. This shows the scale of what table tennis is like in China. What a memorable moment for 2011! ;)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Wow, amazing experience Ripper. As for me, the highlight would be playing in Hongkong in january in the Wong Tai Sin district invitation. Later in the month playing in Bangkok in Chom Thong Open with a podium finish in 3rd position, from 64 entries. I don't know about next year 2012 since I am yet to receive any invitations yet from Hongkong. I've toned down quite considerably since, and may not enter any international competitions next year.

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year, and may your dreams and wishes come true.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Okay, I think it will be an interesting year in 2012. I had a very unusual year in 2011, filled with crazy experiences. However, my highlight of the year would have to be my trip to Shenzhen, China to play in the World University Games representing New Zealand. It was an amazing experience walking out for the first time into the table tennis stadium and preparing for the match against Chinese Taipei with 10,000 spectators watching. This is more than the amount of people that will be watching the 2012 Olympic Games which has a mild comparison of 4000. This shows the scale of what table tennis is like in China. What a memorable moment for 2011! ;)

Amazing! 10. 000 spectators, really? Do you have a video? :D
For olympia the gymnasium gets +2000 seats ;)

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Amazing! 10. 000 spectators, really? Do you have a video? :D
For olympia the gymnasium gets +2000 seats ;)

Yea it was incredible, when there were other bigger matches on the stadium could fit 13000! yes i have videos keep on the lookout as i will be posting a thread about the trip soon

Sent from my Iphone 4 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I didn't like 2011....THE BEST WAS 2008 AND 2010!!!
I hope 2012 would be great!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(2012 please don't give us tsunami's and earthquake's!)

Mar 2011
30 minutes late according to GMT +7 time but its better late than never.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! no homo :p

2012 will be a great year for ALL of us.
God bless us. God bless TTD.

It's ok Yosua, we know that you're still have the "I won TTD T-shirt" contest adrenaline. hehehe Wishing you a great 2012 buddy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
ARGH! 22:03
The time is ssssssssssslllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS TIME???!
BTW: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
U can make drawings :) Happy new year to all!

I did a "30-minutes-nap" with my cat...but he's still sleeping XD
I'll draw the last 30 minutes...THE LAST DRAWING OF 2011!!!

happy new year everyone (3d time XD)

Last edited: