Help me decide

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
So I was using Baracuda on my forehand and Xiom Vega Europe on my backhand with a Palio a5 5+2 carbon. But I really didn't feel comfortable because the ball would just fly off when I use the Baracuda. So I switched it up to my backhand and it really made me more comfortable.

So I'm planning to switch from Baracuda(bh) to Acuda s2 and XVE(fh) to either fx-p or mx-p.
I want t05 too but I don't have the money for it right now.

I loop very often and smash flat. I get my winning points from my bh. I play mostly close-mid distance and counter smash.

Thanks for the help. :D

*EDIT
I bought Yinhe t8s and decided to have another set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
If it is to experiment, then just go for it. If you want to find out things you would like to use, ask a bunch of different people where you play if you can try their rackets and see which ones you like the best.
I've tried my friend's racket. He has a DHS pg7 DHS H3 and an sriver on his bh. It felt nice for serves and short play but I don't get the rebound I get when blocking compared to my current set up. At first I was supposed to build h3-50 and FXP but decided to use european rubber instead.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I've tried my friend's racket. He has a DHS pg7 DHS H3 and an sriver on his bh. It felt nice for serves and short play but I don't get the rebound I get when blocking compared to my current set up. At first I was supposed to build h3-50 and FXP but decided to use european rubber instead.

Well, it sounds like you know that H3 is not what you want. Keep trying as many setups as you can. It will help you decided what you do and don't want.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy