How far do you think Sun Yang can go?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
In that case it should be even easier to train up a lethal BH punch. Not sure why the SP choppers don't actually train this shot...

So the idea is to chop with so much spin that they're forced to either take a lot of risk with their loops, or if they do a half ass opening loop, just crush them with a SP punch, and then take over with the FH attack.
I think muramatsu does that. See this video at 1:22. Black side is his pips side and he attacks a short and high dropshot with it.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
People can rail against the CNT's methods and ideology all they want, but in the end every player's destinies is up to them. The player that rises to the top gets catered to, those that cant; get fewer chances and cater to others. It's a microcosm of the world at large.
Sun Yang's career trajectory is up to him. The reason CNT is fielding him at the WYC is because he's arguably the BEST 15 YEAR OLD IN THE WORLD. His task is to keep that up at the senior level.If he can bring forth new tactics, attack ferociously and beat all the players in the world consistently, He'll definitely play in the majors. If he can't do this, and ends up being the run-of-the-mill "good chopper" due to the limitations of his style, He'll mostly serve as practice for whoever the Chinese has that can beat the rest of the world consistently.
It's all in his hands.
For some reason, this reminds me of Blinken, but his destiny is in Biden's hands.

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
I think muramatsu does that. See this video at 1:22. Black side is his pips side and he attacks a short and high dropshot with it.

Yes but that's against weak pushes, I'm thinking even for eg directly punching the opponents weak opening loop straight away, not even waiting for the opponent to push.