How fast is TT Japan delivery to us?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Not sure whether you mean USA or wherever you are, but if you mean USA, it depends on whether they use express postage or DHL, which they sometimes use without advertising it. DHL, you get TT11 type speed with about 5 days or less after the date of purchase/shipping, and if they use Express postage or something like their parcel delivery though Japan, it depends on how long the package takes to get to the US and get through customs, but it is rarely more than 2 weeks. Though again, it all depends on how long it takes to get through customs.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Not sure whether you mean USA or wherever you are, but if you mean USA, it depends on whether they use express postage or DHL, which they sometimes use without advertising it. DHL, you get TT11 type speed with about 5 days or less after the date of purchase/shipping, and if they use Express postage or something like their parcel delivery though Japan, it depends on how long the package takes to get to the US and get through customs, but it is rarely more than 2 weeks. Though again, it all depends on how long it takes to get through customs.
Thanks, to NYC, I'm thinking order some shoes from them. 2 weeks is OK for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Thanks, to NYC, I'm thinking order some shoes from them. 2 weeks is OK for me.
The part of getting through Japanese post is usually quick, the same for US post. but no one can say how long it will stay in US customs if it is a parcel. 2 weeks is how I think of rubber. If it is shoes, it will again depend on US customs. Just keep that in mind please. Hopefully they can send it through DHL and all will be well.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
The part of getting through Japanese post is usually quick, the same for US post. but no one can say how long it will stay in US customs if it is a parcel. 2 weeks is how I think of rubber. If it is shoes, it will again depend on US customs. Just keep that in mind please. Hopefully they can send it through DHL and all will be well.
Dhl will be a lot faster, but on the delivery Page I don't see dhl option so it might be just regular Post service. The customs I guess will be no problem, I received 5 shoes from China this year no delay or hold in .

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I think they use EMS above a certain weight, which although is expensive, takes a few days only.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Dhl will be a lot faster, but on the delivery Page I don't see dhl option so it might be just regular Post service. The customs I guess will be no problem, I received 5 shoes from China this year no delay or hold in .
The last time I ordered MK, they sent it by DHL, and it definitely wasn't what I selected. But as Zeio pointed out, shoes are much heavier than rubbers.

Jan 2018
EMS is an international express postal service offered by members of the UPN. The Japanese end is carried out by Japan Post and the US end is carried out by USPS.

I think EMS was interrupted during the pandemic and Fedex and/or DHL were used instead.

Last edited: