How to buy directly from China

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hello fellow EJ table tennis lovers.

I saw that many of you guys struggle to buy Asian market products due to many reasons. But fear not, for last half a year Ive been actively using Pinduoduo, same as Aliexpress, but for internal(chinese) use only. It is such an amazing market where you can buy chinese products for dirt cheap prices. For example, I bought Sanwei 75 for less than 30 Franklins, Sword Vsea for around 55 dollars, FZD ALC for 125$ and other more or less significant stuff for tennis and what not(thats including the shipping). Main downside might come from the fact that the app is in chinese, but after some use of translator and getting used to it, now I rarely use a translator. Other hurdle, is that you need to import goods from China. I can’t say for sure whether or not your country has reliable cargo shipping.
Cargo that I use charge 4.5$ for every kilo and they weight goods by 100g incrementally. If say whole package weights 0.6kg they will charge 2.73 dollars.
Post questions if you have any

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
That sounds cool. I dont understand how shipping works though. Does PDD natively accept shipping abroad?
Well, Pinduoduo doesnt ship directly to the rest of the world. So you have to use third party services to deliver your goods. You might find useful info in the link below.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: davidsyd828
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Here are some examples of prices from The Celestial Empire. Prices in rmb plus 3% fee from PDD itself.

Attachments

• IMG_3201.png
    IMG_3201.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3202.png
    IMG_3202.png
    993.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3203.png
    IMG_3203.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3204.png
    IMG_3204.png