Hurricane Sun Yinsha on sale! Any takers?

This user has no status.
How reliable is this likely to be though? the amount of equipment that is too easily faked would put me off most aliexpress things but it=s there a good way to tell the reliablility of a seller before you buy other than the sellers feedback which tbh i dont always trust because it is all too easy to make fake accounts to comment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
How reliable is this likely to be though? the amount of equipment that is too easily faked would put me off most aliexpress things but it=s there a good way to tell the reliablility of a seller before you buy other than the sellers feedback which tbh i dont always trust because it is all too easy to make fake accounts to comment
In my opinion, it is reliable. Each DHS product comes with a product authentication code. So once you get it, you can check the code on the website to verify that it is authentic.

DHS wants to set itself up as a premium brand, so they go to reasonable lengths to protect their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
We all know she used a Stiga Carbonado and then switched to a DHS W968 and now a DHS Hurricane King Wang Chuqin uses that has the exact same specs as the W968. Proof you definitely know nothing about table tennis ...

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

As Ma Long is "non officially" retired (but we all know he actually is, that farce in Durban says it all), DHS will stop making the W968 national, simple as that.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
We all know she used a Stiga Carbonado and then switched to a DHS W968 and now a DHS Hurricane King Wang Chuqin uses that has the exact same specs as the W968. Proof you definitely know nothing about table tennis ...

As Ma Long is "non officially" retired (but we all know he actually is, that farce in Durban says it all), DHS will stop making the W968 national, simple as that.
Got a question for you. What drugs are you on? Can I have some? They seem really strong because you seem to actually believe what you said.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
Got a few faulty items from alyexpress recently and didnt find the buttom to request a refund nor to contact the seller.
Id never spend hundreds of dollars on that platform..
I discovered that u have to clock on the order button. Then within the specific order page. There will be a refund claim button. I think u have to do this before the item is completed within a certain time frame. Fyi I had a missing item and they refund me the full amount which was $35 USD.

Reactions: lodro and kindof99
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Got a few faulty items from alyexpress recently and didnt find the buttom to request a refund nor to contact the seller.
Id never spend hundreds of dollars on that platform...

I think u have to do this before the item is completed within a certain time frame.
when the item has been delivered, AND the buyers confirms that he/she has received the item, one has still 15 days to launch the dispute and either claim a refund, a partial refund or a return and refund. Over the years I have bought not hundreds but thousands of dollars worth through ali and I think I did alright. 😁